Anoushik Posted September 9, 2005 Report Share Posted September 9, 2005 I have a foot fetish and I'm picky about feet. I can't friggin' stand it when girls wear heals or sandals all day everyday and the heals and balls of their feet (especially the heals) get permanently flattened. That's not what feet are supposed to look like! Then as the problem gets worse, they develope the crusty discolored dry skin around the edge of their now flatted heal. It's goddamn disgusting. Put some shoes and socks on now and then and get some lotion going on that crap, for hells sake!... twice a day!... with the good stuff! Dammit! What pisses me off more is that, now, most girls are like that. I'd bet 98% of the female posters here have this nonsense going on and the other 2% don't have feet or they would. style_images/master/snapback.png Wow, I've never noticed any girl having flat heals. What does it look like? About discolored dry skin: it's because of poor hygiene. I actually see this with more guys who live in dorms at my school. They either must be walking barefoot most of the time or they never wash their feet. Both guys and girls should be using the pumice stone regularly to exfoliate the rough skin on their feet and use moisturizer afterwards to calm the skin down. Not to mention, it's really relaxing. I'm happy to report that I'm very proud of my feet Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anoushik Posted September 9, 2005 Report Share Posted September 9, 2005 (edited) 1. Back fat. A disturbing trend among young women with their near-ass hanging out, with blubber oozing out over the side of their jeans. style_images/master/snapback.png Very disturbing indeed. I don't get how some girls can fool themselves into believing that they are size 3 when in reality they are size 8. They would actually look smaller if they wore the correct size clothing for their body instead of cramming into small pants. Edited September 9, 2005 by anoushik Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arvestaked Posted September 9, 2005 Report Share Posted September 9, 2005 What would Freud say? style_images/master/snapback.png Who cares? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anileve Posted September 17, 2005 Report Share Posted September 17, 2005 I have a foot fetish and I'm picky about feet. I can't friggin' stand it when girls wear heals or sandals all day everyday and the heals and balls of their feet (especially the heals) get permanently flattened. That's not what feet are supposed to look like! Then as the problem gets worse, they develope the crusty discolored dry skin around the edge of their now flatted heal. It's goddamn disgusting. Put some shoes and socks on now and then and get some lotion going on that crap, for hells sake!... twice a day!... with the good stuff! Dammit! What pisses me off more is that, now, most girls are like that. I'd bet 98% of the female posters here have this nonsense going on and the other 2% don't have feet or they would. style_images/master/snapback.png I guess I fall into that category of "foot disorder" girls. I love my heels, I don't like sneakers. My feet are flat and I can't wear flat shoes for a long period of time without getting a minor ache. I don't have crusty skin, since I apply lotion. And I can't believe that you sit there and stare at girl's feet and examine them in such detail, is that to avoid making eye contact to appear faithful to the wonderful lady in your miniscule life? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arvestaked Posted September 17, 2005 Report Share Posted September 17, 2005 I'll have you know that these observations have been made for many years. Because I've had a thing with feet since my libido reared its not-so-ugly head. Long before I had this lady. And the assessments are made instantaneously. Besides, you just want to think my life is miniscule so you won't feel so bad about your flattened heels. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arvestaked Posted September 23, 2005 Report Share Posted September 23, 2005 (edited) While we're on the subject (well, we were): http://www1.burtsbees.com/wcsstore/BurtsBees/images/069.jpg Use it if you need it! It's an excellent product! Edited September 23, 2005 by Arvestaked Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Harut Posted October 2, 2005 Report Share Posted October 2, 2005 inconsistant volume level throughout the cd when i have to turn the volume up and down after each track... even more frustrating when it is an original cd, supposedly done by professional studioes... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.