Sip Posted February 12, 2002 Report Share Posted February 12, 2002 I searched and couldn't find any info on this. Is there any way to delete a post (own post)? When you edit, the top says: "Only forum leaders or the person that posted this message may edit this message (and only registered users may edit/delete posts)" ... but I couldn't find any delete option anywhere. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wh00t Posted February 12, 2002 Report Share Posted February 12, 2002 I don't think you can. Just click on edit and delete everything in the post. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted February 12, 2002 Author Report Share Posted February 12, 2002 Thanks. I just thought maybe I am missing something. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garo Posted February 12, 2002 Report Share Posted February 12, 2002 Sip I have disabled that feature. The members can add and modify messages but they can not delete them. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted February 12, 2002 Author Report Share Posted February 12, 2002 Ah that makes sense. Thanks. The reason I was confused is that all other UBB boards I have been on before had the delete feature and I didn't know it was something that can be disabled. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garo Posted February 12, 2002 Report Share Posted February 12, 2002 Long time ago one of our members opened a thread and when there were a lot of replies to her first post, she just deleted the message. In this way the new users at least see that there was a message, even if it's been edited. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.