joseph
Members-
Posts
217 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Everything posted by joseph
-
Vatchoog , I downlaoded theire copy of Levon and made a tape which I listen to in my car , By the way are you from Lebanon because I lived there between 1964 - 1979 .
-
Vatchoog , where are you from if I may ask , and thank you for changing you signeture because was starting to smell like.....you know
-
Iam sory Vagri I misprint here it is again : http://210.49.82.242:8090/index.html this will work , I checked it .
-
are conscripts forced to attend religious classes?
joseph replied to bellthecat's topic in † Armenian Apostolic Church
Let me tell you my experianse with those cults , in Jordan where I was born , in Amman where I was living we were the only Christian family among 14 muslim familys naibouring us . One day two people knocked the door and we invite them to come in , one was Arab the other was American they start to talk about Christianity , then they start to tell me that they were like the wright Christians and we were the wrong Christians , and we should see the light and convert to their cult , i tryed to be polite and talk to them nice , but they kept going on and on finaly I talled them that they knocked the wrong door and my naibours were all muslims he should go there and try to convert them they said they cant because they were asked not to preach to muslims , or they will be kicked out the country so they cant doit , I said to them if the Opostels acted like you then we would have no Christianity . If those cults succede then we in Armenia will have probebly 3000 nominations can you imagin that . -
The question is not if they can form a goverment on their own , the question is how long before the " JUNTA " intervenes and toppels them , you know it will be buisnes as usual , They will do somthing that the " JUNTA " will percieve unexepteble and walla they are gone . Hey lets wait and see what the so called " constitutional court " will decide , they might not even have the chance to form a goverment .
-
Vagri , membership is free . Vatchoog do you speak arabic I am asking because: " yalla " is an arabic word , I speak arabic because I was born in Jordan .
-
Vagri jan go to : http://210.49.242:8090/index.html You have to become a member , then you will get a user name and password after that when you open the site type the name Andy Madadian . you can email them and ask them to add the artist name . they are very helpful . I checked the alboms they have the artist , they have two songs .
-
One more site for my felow Armenians : http://www.haygagan.com they have mp3 with almost one hundred songs.
-
I think the question should be asked like this : Why every other nation in this world have obsession with the jews , every people that they lived with throughout history have obsession with them , how do I know , because the state of israel is rescueing them from every where they exist and call it " operation rescue " does that tell you any thing . when a jew thinks that he is first class race and every other race is second class or subhumans that creates obsession my friend .
-
Aurguplu , but the prime minister of a country in a volatile region should know how to choose his statments , but like you said he is gone now , I heard that Echivit said that he was going to lift the blockade if his party comes to power after the next election , he was talking to some people from the eastern region of Turky I think , do you have any idea about that .
-
Arpa jan , remember that the Artsax Armenians locked their barn and then went and unlocked the azrabayjanies barn , do you agree with me . I have big hope in the future of our NATION , it is going to take some time , and I am sure we will unlock some other barns too . Our NATION building started at SARDARABAD and I dont think it stoped there . The 1988 earthquake did not stop us , but what could stop us is the defeatist spirited Armenians .
-
Vatchoog first welcom to HyeForum . I hope they last long enough till you download all your fevorit songs ,thats what I am doing .
-
Hagarag you lucky , you should thank God that you are born in a deferent time , by the way I have one question did they make them sit on the stick before they burn them or just tie them to it , just kiding Hagarag , I dont know why I cant help thinking of " Shish Kebob " or like our felow Armenians from Hayastan call it " Khorovadz " .
-
Sip looks like you lost your front teath from eating those $0.49 tacos at jack in the box ,
-
Aurguplu , my father heard that statement from " turkyayin sesi radiosy " he speaks turkish , I do too .
-
Hagarag and Aurguplu , I think ozal made that statment while visiting Azrabayjan wright befor he died he said the Armenians should not forget what happen to them in 1915 . And Aurguplu ozals relation to the armenians or him being a kurd means nothing look at history , stalin was a georgian and georgians suffer under his leadership , sadam is an arab look what he has done to his own reletives and people , some people when they achieve power forget even their own mothers .
-
The Turkish authority said that if the United States atack Irak and if the Kurds declare an indipendent state Turky knows how to deal with it , i hope another " Genocide " is not on their mind this time against the Kurds , you know Turky is making the decision who can have a state and who cant have one .
-
Aurguplu , let me give you an aidia how to change: First , you have to get raid of your " Rulling Army Junta " But then you will tell me that the " Islamist " will take over , and we Armenians will have an " Islamist " governed turky on our western border , my question is , is that good or bad for the armenians , so we have to choose the less evil which i think will be the " Junta ", but then again that means there is no change , Aurguplu , how many Turks think like you hundreds , thousnds , milions , and how long we have to wait my father is a Survivor of the Genocide he is 94 and i am 59 do you think that Turky is going to change in my life time .
-
Aurguplu , when you say first class citisens : which of your minority population is living like First Class Citizens , exa ,Armenians , Greeks , Asserians , Kurds , and what are the rights those minoritis enjoying in Turky , if they have the same rights that the Turkish population have , which is not too much any way , then why is the EU not taking turky in . Your democrasy is like a grave , marble from outside and only God knows how it looks from inside , after 80 years of establishing the state of Turky on the flesh and bones of its minoritys , Turky still dont show anything to convince any one with your Utopia .
-
Thats ok Benli no hard feelings , did you try Hayastan.com they have good Armenian songs and music, if you have " Real Player One " you can download it its free of charge and thene go to tools and click on " Equaliser " you can adjust it the way you like it,i do it that way , it works for me .
-
Benli jan like I said its not my site , I just run into this site from " Hye Etch Armenian Links " and its about the Hunchakian Party look for your self the site is from Austrelia and I live in Indiana , if you took a moment I allready explain this two post before your post, Its called " Nor Seront Radio " . And when you said you cant see I beleave you . You need to see Eye Doctor soon he might be able to help you before its too late.
-
Wow Movses , dont mix too much we dont want to loose you ,
-
By the way do any one hear from Hagarag lately.I did not see his name for allmost a week. do you know Any thing Mosjan.
-
Benli, I live in Indiana and Hye forums is the only place I can meet Armenians I spend lot of time here . I did not want to injoy the Armenian Music by myself , I wanted to share it with my fellow Armenians " Love You All " .
