Eurocentric
Members-
Posts
474 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Everything posted by Eurocentric
-
Stephan Dion, Elected Leader Of The Liberal Party Of Canada
Eurocentric replied to Z'areh's topic in International
I could care less of the fate of any "Armenian" that could be mistaken for a "Middle Eastern Terrorist". -
Stephan Dion, Elected Leader Of The Liberal Party Of Canada
Eurocentric replied to Z'areh's topic in International
I don't think restricting immigration to certain groups undermines the security of Armenian communities here. Anyway, not like it's going to happen in Soviet Canuckistan anytime soon... -
Stephan Dion, Elected Leader Of The Liberal Party Of Canada
Eurocentric replied to Z'areh's topic in International
You're just jealous cuz she's a babe -
Stephan Dion, Elected Leader Of The Liberal Party Of Canada
Eurocentric replied to Z'areh's topic in International
We are yes, and so is EVERYONE else. I'm not opposed to immigrants, immigration is great if the migrants are from compatible cultures. I don't like the very idea of an Armenian diaspora, it should not exist and it's not something to be proud of. -
Stephan Dion, Elected Leader Of The Liberal Party Of Canada
Eurocentric replied to Z'areh's topic in International
I don't consider those populations assimilable for the most part. Those immigrant populations will be demise of the culture you're speaking of. I will be very surprised if the birthrates in the rural areas are growing or even in the average. -
Stephan Dion, Elected Leader Of The Liberal Party Of Canada
Eurocentric replied to Z'areh's topic in International
How many of those births are lebs, haitians, maghrebis etc. ? -
Armenian Highland=90% fiction+10% fact.
-
Stephan Dion, Elected Leader Of The Liberal Party Of Canada
Eurocentric replied to Z'areh's topic in International
It's rising every year. Although I guess it's cheaper compared to other provinces on the surface. But other provinces have higher wages and lower taxes. Who's getting the shorter end of the stick? So does the rest of Canada. Yes, as far as I know. That's true and a big plus. But the influx of undesirable immigrants is changing that. Big time! I would prefer lower taxes and higher wages. Maybe, but the service is terrible in most locations. Not so in other provinces or the states. -
Turkey has an uber secular government, so does Pakistan to a lesser extent. Armenia and Russia are secular on paper only. Why don't you got to a remote Russian or Armenian village, spend a day or to and then try the same thing in Pakistan or Turkey Overall the situation outside the government is not comparable. Russian society is more open towards women as equals than Armenia btw.
-
Until the Turko-Islamic "adat"'s are eliminated from Armenian society entirely, dream on...
-
Stephan Dion, Elected Leader Of The Liberal Party Of Canada
Eurocentric replied to Z'areh's topic in International
Funny thing is, roughly 40% of "French Canadians" have Irish ancestry. Quebec wouldn't survive a month as a separate entity. Quebecers are exteremy lazy, compared to the rest of Canada they barely work. Even Bouchard said it. Not to mention service, probably the shittiest service in North America. The only good things about Quebec are low insurance rates and good looking women. -
Stephan Dion, Elected Leader Of The Liberal Party Of Canada
Eurocentric replied to Z'areh's topic in International
God bless Stephen Harper and the Conservative Party! Liberals are anti-Armenian swine, especially Bill Graham. -
Hanrapetutyan Hraparak -=- Republic Square Of Armenia
Eurocentric replied to Arpa's topic in Republic of Armenia
The Sasuntsi Davit equestrian statue should be moved from its isolated location to the Republic Square. One of the issues of EL (Elitar Kyanq) had a very cool graphic depiction of Yerevan in the future with a ton of skyscrapers etc. and Sasunstsi Davit statue was in the Republic Square. Looked pretty awesome. I'll try to find it and upload it. -
It's not a false cognate either. Kaghak/kalak is one of the few pre-IE words found in Armenian.
-
Anca Endorsements For 2006 Usa Congressional Elections
Eurocentric replied to karakash's topic in Diaspora
Nor should "they". The Armenian Genocide must be politically important like it is in Europe, until then denying the Armenian Genocide has more value. -
Depressed After Coming Back.
Eurocentric replied to Sako_Aper's topic in My Visit Or Memories Of Armenia
Anyone who says gorts chka is an utter fool. Hakarak@ shat gortsa ka, ashxatogh chka. The same people who were saying gorts chka 10 years ago are the same people who say it now. You can find a pretty good job in Armenia with your qualifications an earn close to a 1000 a month. With that amount you can support a family and buy a pretty good car. Now that's if you work as a local, you can also try to find a job at one of the many foreign NGO's and work as an American, if you earn a US salary in Yerevan you'd essentialy be a demigod. -
This guy is a lunatic but some of you "non-White Armos" proudly engage in anti-White racism here which is equally disturbing..
-
What a joke...
-
I don't disagree obviously. I would hope and assume that if one self-identifies as an Armenian that they would at the very least learn the language.
-
Indo-European is a language group, it has nothing to do with race, ethnicity or any people. African Americans are Indo-European! Armenians today are the same as they were in whatever era you are talking about. There are no "racially impure" Armenians because as far as i'm concerned if they're "racially impure" than they are not Armenian.
-
You could be 100% Irish, I would still consider you an Armenian if you self-identify as an Armenian. I wouldn't consider a 1/2 Japanese, 1/2 Armenian an Armenian no matter what. But that's just me.
-
I wouldn't, as it's a social construct for the most part based on culture and morphology/phenotype. I call it as I see it. I know who's White and who's not. I would say ethnicity is stronger; however, even that is ambiguous. One of the pre-requisites as far as i'm concerned for one to be an ethnic Armenian for example is to be of the "racial stock" of the Armenian majority. I obviously do not hold the same view in regards to Americans or Canadians but would apply the same concept to Norwegians or Nigerians for example.
-
When you marry outside of your race there can no longer be "our people". When you marry outside of your ethnic group, that's different. An offspring of an Armenian and a Greek can potentially be an Armenian or a Greek.
-
Actually even though a certain Movses Khorenatsi existed in the 5th century most of that book was composed in the 8th century.
-
Hmm not really. Empyray is the closest thing to a hair metal band we got.
