Jump to content

Armo77

Members
  • Posts

    397
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Armo77

  1. Yes he does dye his hair... .And it was wearing off when they captured him. In fact all of the Baath members dyed their hair. They felt grey hair showed weakness.. So no.. Me I wish not to look like Saddam when I am 66.
  2. http://www.spr0g.com/Pics/Never.jpg Thank you US troops.
  3. Lets just hope now #1) the Iraqi people can sleep better #2) More American troops can go home.. This is a good Christmas present. God Bless the USA
  4. They will put him on trail in the Hague.. All the victims of his regime will come forward to testify.. No stone will be unturned and all will be accounted for. I think this is the best way.
  5. Armo77

    Latin Music

    lol, this guy here busting my balls over my screen name.. The excitement never stops in here doesn't it?
  6. Armo77

    Latin Music

    Well I do notice Mexicans are really proud of their heritage and have no problem blasting Mexicano music when they are driving around in Los Angeles.. I find myself the only Armenian who drives around blasting Armenian music (just because I am crazy like that and don’t care).. But here is the reason.. Mexico and California are neighbors. Therefore Californians are familiar with Mexican music and Mexicans will not get strange looks when playing their music. Armenia and California are across the world from each other. Unless you are in a heavily Armenian populated area in Glendale, don't expect people to be familiar with our music or culture. I try my best to educate non-Armenians the best I can. Its really not anybody's fault.. Although I am extremely proud of our heritage, country, language, and music.. Armenia is the size of New York, it is on the other side of the world from the USA, and it is rarely in the headline news. Its really not the Odar fault they are not familiar with us. What really throws everybody off is the Diaspora aspect of us Armenians. For example.. I am Armenian, but I was born in Iran... Immediately I am “Persian“ to people who are not knowledgeable.. The best we can do is try to educated as much as we can. I am sure there is many tribes and people in the world that we ourselves have never heard of either.. But I am always eager to learn about other people's culture. As for my nickname "Armo".. don't get offended.. it is nothing personal towards you. It has been my nickname for MANY MANY MANY years. That or people call me "Armee". If you read my signature, you will know where I am coming from.
  7. Armo77

    Latin Music

    Latin Music is one thing.. But Mexican music.. thats just terrible.. It sounds like Polka music. Dont say that I relate to it much.
  8. That’s what I always been told and always have and will believe.. We were once all light complected people..As well was early Persians. Even my Persian friends acknowledge that. We Armenians are a Caucasian, Aryan race believe it or not.
  9. what childish game.. you jump all over me because of my first post.. your the baby here.
  10. oh telling me to leave the site now????
  11. FOR THE THIRD DAMN TIME!!! WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT?? Is it Death to the USA.. LET US KNOW because I cant see the point in any of it.. I dont have hatred like you all have.. Thats why I cant understand it and I dont understand what you people want.
  12. I have my views.. You acually think I give a damn what you think?
  13. maybe join some international organization where you can put your good article finding skills to good use. oppss forgot... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ©Copyright 1998-2003 Armo Jan the Parskhye pimp All rights reserved
  14. Going to ask you one more time.. What are you trying to accomplish? Do you want youths to strap bombs on themselves and attack the USA?? Do you want the USA blown to pieces?? WHAT?!?!?!?! Just tell us what you are trying to accomplish with your activism and extremism on an Armenian website? I really cant see why you bother us here with 150,000,000 articles.. Its a waste of time.
  15. when have you ever agreed with anything I said.. I know Religion does not play a role in this to many people.. THATS WHY I PUT both scientific AND religious view of it. P.S. Suicide is never accepted in the Christian religion no matter for what reason it is.. Not saying I 100% believe it or I am a religious fanatic.. Just giving both sides of the story. sorry but they are my views
  16. Armo77

    The Airplane

    5 people are riding in a plane.. One German, One American, one Italian, One Armenian, and One Turk. During Mid flight, the pilot yells back... "WE ARE TOO HEAVY WE NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT!" During this point, the German bravely stands up and shouts "I WILL DO THIS FOR MY COUNTRY!" and jumps out of the plane.. The Pilot yells back "We are STILL to heavy" This time the American stands up and shouts "I WILL DO THIS FOR MY COUNTRY!" and jumps out of the plane.. Again the Pilot yells back "WE ARE STILL TO HEAVY!" This time the Italian stands up and shouts "I WILL DO THIS FOR MY COUNTRY!" and jumps out of the plane.. once more, The Pilot yells back "We are STILL to heavy" This time the Armenian stands up and shouts "I WILL DO THIS FOR MY COUNTRY!" and kicks the Turk out of the plane.
  17. I couldn't say.. I have not personally been sick to the point were I felt like dying. I feel suicides are for cowards... However, I know human beings are not ment to live on machines.. Our time will come for all of us and we should accept it. If we are sick to the point where we can not breath, walk, eat, use the restroom on our own.. That is no life to live. Id rather die.. That is if there is NO chance of recover. But religiously, God teaches us to have patience and faith. Killing yourself is not patience nor is it faith in God to heal you. You never know, you could wake up one day and start to improve.. Or you could even die naturally without you taking the risk of taking your own life. Maybe it is worth taking the chance of fighting for your life until the end.
  18. LMAO.. Someone has nothing better to do and spends alllll day long finding, reading, cutting and pasting anti-USA articles like its an obsession.. I bet you have articles plastered all over your room and pictures of Americans with their eyes poked out. Just curious.. But what one earth are you trying to accomplish? <_< -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ©Copyright 1998-2003 Armo Jan the Parskhye pimp All rights reserved
  19. Agian your no better than any other armenian hating on another armenian just because he/she is different from you.
  20. did I make you mad by my presences? Am I too much of an American citizen for you to love me? your no better than any other armenian hating on another armenian just because he/she is different from you.
  21. who is talking about war? Not once did I mention the word "war".. I am talking about having a brain and moving to another country if you dont like the one you are living in currently.. Thats what my family did..
  22. p.s. Dont get all mad now.. and enough with the Jareeda posts.
  23. Im a lover not a fighter... does living in a certain country mean you should join the Army? No.. But in other countires you are FORCED into the Army.
  24. why else would I live in the USA? If I did not like the USA.. I would leave (plain and simple).. Or I could be spinless like some FOBs and continue to live in the USA, get all the benifits, then spit all over it. What kind of a person is that?
×
×
  • Create New...