Jump to content

BitterSweet

Members
  • Posts

    63
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BitterSweet

  1. aww, well isn't this cute my advice, dont look toooo hard... take it as it comes... and when it comes, dont let the opportunity pass you by. As for the male/female issue of paying, I agree with hyebruin. As much as males and females say they're equal and whatnot, they're not. It is the males role to pay... ESPECIALLY when the couple are just starting to date... when you're in a relationship, it's alright if the female pays sometimes... but when you just start off dating, he should pay. I personally wouldnt go out with a guy twice if he asked me to "split the bill" or "pay this time" or whatnot... Not because I'm a "gold-digger" but because I find that to be very unattractive. It shows a lack of character... a lack of "manliness." Money shouldn't be an issue. If she's money hungry, you'll know it through the conversation you share, you dont need to have her pay the bill to see if she's into you for your money. and in all honesty, most ARMENIAN men (of which I know at least) wouldnt even allow the thought to cross their minds.
  2. Jelousy is natural, a certain amount is good... it pulls two people closer... but when it crosses the limit, it is not healthy. It gets destructive when couples argue and "blame" one another...I believe that this arses from insecurity issues, being afraid of the other person leaving them, OR due to the lack of trust. I honestly dont see what it is that's wrong with someone looking at your mate. We all have eyes to look, but only HE has her to hold. He should actually feel special.
  3. I couldn't agree with you more. Thank you, everyone, for the sincere advice.
  4. obviously I was/ still am a little confused. why do you think I was seeking for your ideas/thoughts/opinions?
  5. gamavor, I was kidding. that wasn't nice.
  6. somone on this site? other person? current boyfriend? ...i dont think you have the story right... there is no current boyfriend... other person? I'm lost. He wasn't my boyfriend, we were dating. What I dislike is his arrogance... his inability to let go of his "macho" attitude. He's the type of individual who's been spoiled to the chore, so therefore has grown to be self-indulged. he's attractive, he is used to females making the moves, receiving plenty of attention, so his self esteem is way in the air. why did i recently change my mind? ...bcuz I thought that maybe because we were just dating, he didnt have a chance to let loose. But, now I realize that that is part of his character, and that it's better left alone. Sip... lol close, but no call. Now that Ive shared some details.... any comments?? input? can anyone at all relate to this?
  7. I realized why I had lost interest in the first place.... and I'm grateful I that I didnt say/do anything. thanks everyone for the feedback... I guess what htey say is true.... stick to your intuition... if it didnt work out the first time, no reason to try it again.
  8. thanks guys, for the feedback. I'm gonna try to feel it out for a little while more, and if I still feel the same... I'll your advice and let him know one way or another. I'll keep you guys updated...
  9. Thank you for the warm welcome. Let me clarify a few things. He is single... I dont know of anyone that he is seeing, so him being with someone else is not a factor. We have kept in contact with one another since the time that we stopped dating... have mutual friends... see one another every once in a while at gatherings... etc. America-Hye, - that to me is like making the first move. I wouldnt have the guts to do that. Harut, I know he's not a toy. I dont have intentions to "play" w/ him. Sip, good one. you're right, but it's been such a long time... it seems as thought it would be the first move. Another question... .if you've been told by a girl once that she wants to be friends.... afterwards she shows interest... would you ask her out the 2nd time knowing "she just wanted to be friends" the first time around?
  10. Hi everyone. As you can see, I'm new. I have a bit of a dilemma. I was dating someone more than a year back...and recently I regained the feeling that I initially had for him. I was the one who told him that we shoud stop dating, and that we should be friends... and now, I dont know how to let him know that I'm interested in him... I'm the type of person that would never make the first move.... I have indirectly flirted with him but I dont think he gets it... or if he does, he's just acting like he doesnt. I'm kinda stuck & lost, what is your advice?
×
×
  • Create New...