Jump to content

Rewell

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rewell

  1. For me we I can say that what I did is good when there is no guilt, regret, nightmares at the end of the day. I believe that God is the source of all goodness. He is definitely the force that persuades us to do good. I have a faith that we are heaven-worthy if and only if we are doing good and we are obeying God's commandments with exactness.
  2. I think Jose Saramago has something in mind deeper than believing that it teaches bad morals. Based on my own experience when I read the bible, it has stories that may seem violent. However, thoroughly understanding the principle will open our mind that it was written there for us not to do or avoid.
  3. I believe that it would be a great masterpiece. Like what the Passion of Christ did to the people The Beginning would be a good medium to persuade people to be a bible reader. People will appreciate more the God's creation.
×
×
  • Create New...