Arpa Posted September 11, 2004 Report Share Posted September 11, 2004 Birds Without Wings, a novel. Since Armen chose to post an article (Double Loyalty) featured in Groong it reminded me of somthing I had intended to do but decided not. In that same edition of Groong there is an item about a book that has been making a lot of noise of late. I first saw it in Newsweek (see below), however the reason I decided not to air was that in the hard copy edition the reviewer uses stronger words when it comes to the fate of the Armenians, Greeks and other Christians, it uses the word "massacre". But in the cyber edition(below), jut as that of the Groong (from NPR) it has been sanitized and words like "massacre/genocide" have been expunged. Cowardly turkeys at work again? See for yourselves. http://www.bookmunch.co.uk/view.php?id=1389 Newsweek; http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5853756/site/newsweek/ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.