Jump to content

Hitman: Contracts


MosJan

Recommended Posts

A game with Armenia in it, huh? I hate r.p.g.'s but I will have to get this one.

 

I'm enjoying Doom 3 at the moment. Graphically stunning. And terrifying, I might add.

style_images/master/snapback.png

 

yes, i wasn't sure if i should get doom 3, but from what u say, it looks like something i should get.

Edited by armjan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

can't wait for xbox 2 to come out. although i don't like microsoft, I really enjoy the gaming experience for xbox.

 

http://money.cnn.com/2005/01/06/commentary.../column_gaming/

here is a spy pic of what it's to look like

http://www.cnet.com.au/i/r/2005/games/xbox_idea_383x150.jpg

or perhaps

http://www.cnet.com.au/i/r/2005/games/xbox_sphere_200x150.jpg

 

and don't forget ps3

http://home.btconnect.com/hgi/ps3/

 

and for the love of god, would someone plz tell me when GTA San Andreas is going to be released for xbox. I will pay top dollar to see it happen.

Edited by armjan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...