Azat Posted April 1, 2004 Report Share Posted April 1, 2004 http://www.mobilemag.com/content/images/2676_large.jpg Virgin Mobile today unveiled the left-handed Sony Ericsson LH-Z200 mobile phone, which has buttons that are arranged -- like Hebrew -- from right to left instead of left to right. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted April 1, 2004 Report Share Posted April 1, 2004 (edited) no way!!!!!!!!!! my oldest is left handed...it's so awkward for her....this is great! I gotta find a left handed catalog or store ,something...she cant' even use a can opener. Edited April 1, 2004 by Maral Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gevo27 Posted April 1, 2004 Report Share Posted April 1, 2004 no way!!!!!!!!!! my oldest is left handed...it's so awkward for her....this is great! I gotta find a left handed catalog or store ,something...she cant' even use a can opener. atleast your not trying to force her into righthandedness.. lol... i know of too many armenians doing that to there young kids.. WHY?????? lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted April 1, 2004 Report Share Posted April 1, 2004 I guess in the old days they saw that as wrong... when my daughter was little,of course she learned Armenian first and then English...but most of her vocabulary was in Armenian...so when she started school...she'ld come home crying all the time becasue they were teaching them to write .... and saying right hand,left hand...so she tought she was using the wrong hand...cause everyone else was using their RIGHT hand Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arpa Posted April 1, 2004 Report Share Posted April 1, 2004 atleast your not trying to force her into righthandedness.. lol... i know of too many armenians doing that to there young kids.. WHY?????? lol Azat, you mean the inventors of Hebrew and all the other right to left, Semitic scripts were left handed sinister people? Have you not heard that "ajoghutyun/hajoghutyun" means success and "dazakhoghutyun" means failure? :) Note: Aj/haj means right and dzakh means left. Read it here; http://armenians.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7465&st=0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bellthecat Posted April 1, 2004 Report Share Posted April 1, 2004 no way!!!!!!!!!! my oldest is left handed...it's so awkward for her....this is great! I gotta find a left handed catalog or store ,something...she cant' even use a can opener. Enlightn me why the way a keypad is arranged is meant to help someone who is left handed? You either hold it in your left hand or right hand and stick it against your left ear or right ear - that's the only difference. The fact that the keys go 123 or 321 is irrelevant!! It's not as if a 1 is dialed more often than a 3 or you use a different finger to dial them!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted April 1, 2004 Author Report Share Posted April 1, 2004 Maral jan check out this product. clicking on the purchase button may give you hints http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/looflirpa/igrill.shtml Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bellthecat Posted April 1, 2004 Report Share Posted April 1, 2004 Maral jan check out this product. clicking on the purchase button may give you hints http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/looflirpa/igrill.shtml Aah - so the phone doesn't actually exist. April fool Maral! (and me too!) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gevo27 Posted April 1, 2004 Report Share Posted April 1, 2004 HAHAH AZAT JAN!! GOOD ONE!!! you got us all i for one thaught it was real.. LOL. DAMN DIGITALLY ANIMATED CELL PHONE!!! hahah.. good.. now for that, i have to get someone reall really bad... haha Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted April 1, 2004 Report Share Posted April 1, 2004 ah yah...I knew it was a joke all the time Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arpa Posted April 1, 2004 Report Share Posted April 1, 2004 ah yah...I knew it was a joke all the time I could kick myself. I should for biting my tongue and not asking Azat if this was not some kind of an April fool's joke. BTW, I am still waiting for a good April Mek anecdote like UFOs over Aparan etc. Coming back to the phone, how would I suspect? Here is the phone I use; :) http://amos.indiana.edu/library/scripts/phone.html Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gurgen Posted April 2, 2004 Report Share Posted April 2, 2004 You people actually believed this? Come on, what market do you think there is for left handed cell phones? Left handed people have gotten along just fine till now and I haven't heard any complaints. I don't think it would sell. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.