MosJan Posted March 30, 2004 Report Share Posted March 30, 2004 http://www.narek-store.com/shop/SearchResu...exid=8W7QLAHSM2 http://www.narek-store.com/Assets/product/images/MD8513.gif Track Listing 1. Voch Es, Voch Du 2. Ays Andzrevin 3. Kam Kam 4. Norits 5. Ore Kgna 6. Khosker Chkan 7. Ov? 8. Hishum Es 9. Kez Chem Morana Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Proud EXPAT Posted April 1, 2004 Report Share Posted April 1, 2004 I've heard the album and with all honesty it is boring. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
koko Posted April 1, 2004 Report Share Posted April 1, 2004 (edited) Proud Expat, I couldn't agree with you more! Edited April 1, 2004 by koko Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted April 1, 2004 Author Report Share Posted April 1, 2004 I love it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.