Jump to content

Rani Diana Apcar


Arpa

Recommended Posts

Was it sheer coincidence or a premonition that we started this thread?

 

http://armenians.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8811

 

The latest buzz in both printed and electronic media is this;

 

http://www.aiwa-net.org/

 

Armenians of India;

 

http://www.menq.am/history/chap2_part03.htm

 

And finally among many sites meet Diana;

 

http://www.aiwa-net.org/AIWAwriters/apcar.html

 

I have, at separate occasions met two faminlies from India who were not even aware of each others' existence, and both had the surname of "John" with obvious Christian personal names, one young lady is known as Christina John, they would make it sure that they were not confused with other Indian immigrants and that they, unlike others were Christian. At the time I did not want to stir deep and see if there was any hint of Armenian in their heritage, they were oblivious to that fact that I am Armenian, they didn't seem to know much about us. I wonder! If there is any connection between Christians of India and the Armenian culture as described in the sites above.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...