Nakharar Posted December 10, 2003 Report Share Posted December 10, 2003 The only way for countries becoming smaller and smaller... http://karty.narod.ru/listgreat-e.html Maybe I should post this in the humor section instead? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sevar Posted December 11, 2003 Report Share Posted December 11, 2003 What a pathetic bunch. Especially that Greater Cherkessk and Big Afghanistan was hilarious. They forgot to put Greater Turkey on that list. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gamavor Posted December 11, 2003 Report Share Posted December 11, 2003 Click on Turan. It is there! Hillarious indeed! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nakharar Posted December 11, 2003 Author Report Share Posted December 11, 2003 Never heared of Cherkessk before. They must be one of those measly tribes running around in the Caucasus. Good luck before the Russians come and get you! As for Greater Turkey, they have already achieved all their aims. There are no Turkish people living outside the Turkish border. As for Turan they should better give up their pipedreams. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted December 11, 2003 Report Share Posted December 11, 2003 Then you have a lot to hear about. Your "allies" the Russians with their then German buddies were conducting eugenics studies on the skulls of natives of the Caucasus in the name of archaeology while invading the Caucasus and stripping the Black Sea coast, where the famous resort-town of Sochi is today, of that native population. WTF is Russia doing as far south as Chechnya anyway? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nakharar Posted December 12, 2003 Author Report Share Posted December 12, 2003 (edited) They are hardly my allies. As for the things you pointed out I am not familiar with them but I'll take your word. I was just referring to the hopelessness and absurdity of these causes. They have no moral qualms whatsoever and could care less by sacrificing their whole population just for their "cause". But how the Russians got into the Caucasus and what they are still doing to the Chechens is inexcusable. The Russians will never be able to surpress the Chechens and the Chechens will never gain independence. The only ones I feel sorry about are the innocent civilians. They are the sacrificial lambs in these conflicts. We should know better then engage in these causes. Look where it got us with the irresponsible actions of our political leaders and their delusionary ideas. They took the Russians and other Allied powers words at face value and instead they succeeded in destroying the Armenians. Edited December 16, 2003 by Nakharar Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted December 18, 2003 Report Share Posted December 18, 2003 They are hardly my allies. As for the things you pointed out I am not familiar with them but I'll take your word. I was just referring to the hopelessness and absurdity of these causes. They have no moral qualms whatsoever and could care less by sacrificing their whole population just for their "cause". But how the Russians got into the Caucasus and what they are still doing to the Chechens is inexcusable. The Russians will never be able to surpress the Chechens and the Chechens will never gain independence. The only ones I feel sorry about are the innocent civilians. They are the sacrificial lambs in these conflicts. We should know better then engage in these causes. Look where it got us with the irresponsible actions of our political leaders and their delusionary ideas. They took the Russians and other Allied powers words at face value and instead they succeeded in destroying the Armenians. What rhetoric! A far shot from "measly tribes of the Caucasus"... Next thing we know, you will be championing the sexual liberation of women. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nakharar Posted December 18, 2003 Author Report Share Posted December 18, 2003 It wasn't rhetoric at all. Just stating the hard, cold facts. Some people like being dupes but innocent people shouldn't suffer because of it. I'm not going to pick sides but I'm not sympathetic towards either of these groups. Don't worry I'm somewhere in between being a humanist and a moral relativist. <_< I have no causes to support I'm way too much of a cynic. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted December 18, 2003 Report Share Posted December 18, 2003 Humanist? More like hhympaoncirsitte. Remember your first post on this forum! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nakharar Posted December 18, 2003 Author Report Share Posted December 18, 2003 Hmm, I had a look at that post you mentioned. I didn't know it was you and I can't blame you at all for all the ill-feelings. I'm going to appear as a hypocrite in whatever I say now. I regret it, but it's too late for that. What's done cannot be undone. Though I'm not a vindictive person myself, I also don't let things go easily. Take care Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.