Hye_Acher Posted October 12, 2003 Report Share Posted October 12, 2003 Guys without any exaggeration this is what happened in the parking lot the other day. I got out of school and I was slowly walking toward my car, when this Asian girl (in her early 20’s about 100 lbs 5’0”) passed by me. She was about 10-15 meter ahead of me when suddenly this native American woman about (250lbs, 5’7”-5’9”) approached her, grabbed her and punched her (in the face) and said “ you b***h go back to where you came from” so when this native American walked away… little Asian girl started circled around and then collapsed. I honestly wanted to say something while this was going on but I am petite myself. So I watched all this helplessly, until she walked away. So do you guys think what I did was right I kind of feel bad but it happened so quickly and unexpectedly. Eh ashkhar ashkhar never thought I would see such thing in real life. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Armat Posted October 12, 2003 Report Share Posted October 12, 2003 Hi Hye A.Don't feel bad after the fact but it is not too late.If this woman is a student at your compus chances are there is only one Native American 250lb person at your school and you could report it to compus police and request your identity to be held private. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted October 12, 2003 Report Share Posted October 12, 2003 All you can do (and should do) is report all you saw to the police (campus police). Don't get involved for your own sake. Man, I am no little guy but I barely tip the scale at 250 ... if I saw a 250lb anything coming at me, I'd run the other way. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hye_Acher Posted October 13, 2003 Author Report Share Posted October 13, 2003 Seap and Armat, Right after Native American left I went up to her and offered my help then both of us went to campus security and reported what had happened. They said it would take some time to find her. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bellthecat Posted October 13, 2003 Report Share Posted October 13, 2003 ... when suddenly this native American woman What do you mean by "native American woman"? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
America-Hye Posted October 13, 2003 Report Share Posted October 13, 2003 The indigenous people of the Americas, or so we believed until those ancient bones of a Caucasian were found in Washington state. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.