Arpa Posted August 31, 2003 Report Share Posted August 31, 2003 While searching for another topic I accidentally came across this.Browse and Enjoy!Needs no comment. http://www.virtualarmenia.am/main.htm Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted August 31, 2003 Report Share Posted August 31, 2003 Arpa jan, the following image has been my desktop for the last 6-7 months. It is from that site and it is the Azat River http://www.virtualarmenia.am/ararat/kakavaberd/khosrovnaturereserve_garnisection/xa26.jpg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arpa Posted August 31, 2003 Author Report Share Posted August 31, 2003 I saw that and I thought of you. I also noticed that that there may be a reason why you get so frothy at mouth at times. :)This gives me an idea I'll install the Arpa Get at my desktop too. At the present I have a scene of the Satani Kamurj. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.