Boghos Posted August 27, 2003 Report Share Posted August 27, 2003 (edited) I just received my copy of AIM, now published in Armenia. I reckon everybody else has received their copies but being far, far away means that I am probably one of the last in line. In any case I was happy to see it (and also to get a printed publication on an envelope from Armenia, the last time I received that they were called Krunk and Haireniki Dzain, and there were no stamps ...). AIM will now from now on be published and printed in Armenia. I can´t recall if this is the fourth or fifth time they relaunch it but it seems that they will start from a very small office with 4 or 5 people. They also mention in the editorial that the previous editors that had not been paid should not worry: they will remain as such. Now on a more serious note I feel that the article quality has decayed even further. It shouldn´t be a surprise but it doesn´t quite make it easy for an yet another try for relaunch in my eyes. Moreover it doesn´t look like they have any sort of clear plan, I hope I am wrong. Armenian websites have more than filled the gap. This time unfortunately I think I will pass. Edited August 27, 2003 by Boghos Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bellthecat Posted August 27, 2003 Report Share Posted August 27, 2003 Maybe a subscription based website is the way they should go. Must be about 4 relaunches I think. Everytime I got round to deciding that perhaps I should subscribe to AIM the damned magazine closed down - so I never have! Steve Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.