Jump to content

WebCam Soft ---- HELP ---


MosJan

Recommended Posts

Well me again

I need some help on finding a good software for a Web Cam ( new project )

 

3 cameras are going to be places in 3 locations and every 30 min, each camera well teak a pictures and send it to web site, each camera connected to a notebook or laptop, connected to internet v/modem and 1 DSL

 

I have found a software I just can not make any sans of them.

 

Remember I need something that will dial & log in to the internet automatically on/off and send the pics.

 

Azat jan mi ban asa, arden xelqs kangnuma

 

Thank you Movses

 

[ May 23, 2002, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: MosJan ]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh boy. Movses jan, I have never used a webcam. Maybe I can look around and see what I can find.

 

I do remember TechTV talking about webcams few weeks ago. So give me some time to look there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Movses here is the software that TechTV recomends.

 

WebCam32

 

It is shareware but you can try it for now. If you like it, it's only $25.

 

Give it a try, if you can't firure it out, I will download it and see if I can figure it out. I am sure I can fine a webcam at work or someplace.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...