Guest Fadi Posted May 9, 2002 Report Share Posted May 9, 2002 ........... Bwahahahahahahahahahaha...... If someone ask why all this fun... ask Seaphan about it... or maybe you can just go and check his profile. bwahaha... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Fadi Posted May 9, 2002 Report Share Posted May 9, 2002 BTW, seaphan, we are near identical... Now I understand what happened with my tween... come on Brother in my arms... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted May 9, 2002 Report Share Posted May 9, 2002 Dude!!! I just changed mine about 10 mins ago .. when did you put that in your profile? I can't believe it!!!! What are the ODDS we look sooooo similar http://zr2.cs.ucla.edu/Sip/zr2/roflmao.gif I am amazed you noticed the change so QUICKLY! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Fadi Posted May 9, 2002 Report Share Posted May 9, 2002 I just wondering what you were reading so long, so I clicked in your profile, then first I didn;t realised the picture, then closed it... then after a few seconds I realised that there was something wrong in your profile... like a picture then open it, and... bwahahahahaha... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sdcheung Posted May 10, 2002 Report Share Posted May 10, 2002 O_o Ohkaaaaaay...Both of yall have been hittin the weed a bit too hard. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.