Jump to content

Is My PC Safe?


Sip

Recommended Posts

Ahahahahah ... I just commited the cardinal sin ... without even realizing it, I told a Mac user to right clik http://zr2.cs.ucla.edu/Sip/zr2/roflmao.gif ... I am REALLY sorry!

 

Ok, there is a way for sure to get the file. In netscape, shift-click works. I think on some browsers, control-click works. You may want to try clicking and holding the mouse button to see if a menu pops up (with maybe "save target as" or "download link as"). The other thing to try would be the apple-key and then click the link.

 

If none of those work, I think you may be able to drag the link to your desktop. But again, I am not sure on any of these since I never used a mac

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...