Nané Posted March 12, 2002 Report Share Posted March 12, 2002 I often find myself getting pissed at something and before I can finish venting I'm distracted by some other event or object (i.e. phonecall, co-worker, client, etc.) Then I try to remember WHY I was pissed in the first place and I get more pissed as a result. You see, it is very essential for me to remember the initial reason for my frustration because the frustration has to be brought to a conclusion ... or else I will go around getting more and more pissed. Is this odd? Or are there others in the same boat? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted March 12, 2002 Report Share Posted March 12, 2002 I think it's odd I am almost never pissed about anything so if something ever pisses me off, there is no way I forget it (it's a very rare event). Actually, today was one of those rare occasions ... this idiot failed my old car on a SMOG test (it's a CA thing to those not in California ... they just test the "emmisions" from the car every 2 years). My car had everything ok except the "timing" ...he was claiming the timing of the engine was off by 28 degrees ... I knew that there was NO way he was right. So I just took it to a different place, the vehicle passed, and went back to the first place and got my money back. I know if it were anyone else, some huge fight would have broken out with a lot of "pissed-off-ness"!!! Unfortunately I wasted about 4 hours but in the end, I managed not to get pissed or start a fight, got my money back, and even proved to that guy that he was an idiot! (he admitted it). I have a feeling they were trying to convince me to get some expensive repair jobs ... if I KNEW for sure that's what they were doing, I would get really pissed Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted March 12, 2002 Report Share Posted March 12, 2002 That's what happens with age That is the forgetting part. As for the getting pissed part, I have the cure for that too. Drink more beer. Burp. Sorry... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.