Arpa Posted July 11, 2002 Report Share Posted July 11, 2002 Sip, are you really Armenian?Then how do you expalin the fact that your Adamakan Khndzor is more prominent than your nose?Or is that another fascecious myth?Oops!How much jail time do I get for this comment?!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted July 11, 2002 Report Share Posted July 11, 2002 For a good 35 seconds or so I was like Then I was like what the hell is he talking about my Xndzor ... what possible twisted, strange meaning could it have that I am not understanding And then I GOT IT!!! I really forgot about that thing http://zr2.cs.ucla.edu/Sip/zr2/roflmao.gif But right now, instead of being like that guy, I feel a lot more like this: http://zr2.cs.ucla.edu/Sip/zr2/SmallAss.jpg So far, it's just one of those days where nothing seems to be making sense ... and I got a paper dealine at 9pm (it was supposed to be last night but they extended it)... but I'm still FAR from finishing Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted July 11, 2002 Report Share Posted July 11, 2002 seaphan jan his referring to your Adams apple Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted July 11, 2002 Report Share Posted July 11, 2002 quote:Originally posted by Arpa:Sip, are you really Armenian?Then how do you expalin the fact that your Adamakan Khndzor is more prominent than your nose?Or is that another fascecious myth?Oops!How much jail time do I get for this comment?!!! Arpa jan / i do not see a big Adamakan Khndzor on seaphan but his nose is more prominent than his Adamakan Khndzor http://home.earthlink.net/~Sip/images/personal/rome_thirsty.jpg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted July 11, 2002 Report Share Posted July 11, 2002 quote:Originally posted by MosJan:seaphan jan his referring to your Adams apple Mi kitch devets bayts verje haskatsa vor inchi masin er xhosum Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arpa Posted July 14, 2002 Author Report Share Posted July 14, 2002 Congratulations!!Of course, that comment about the Adami Khndzor was based on an earlier photo. We all know that by now Sip's most prominent feature is his brain. quote:Originally posted by Sip: quote:Originally posted by MosJan:seaphan jan his referring to your Adams apple Mi kitch devets bayts verje haskatsa vor inchi masin er xhosum Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted July 15, 2002 Report Share Posted July 15, 2002 quote:Originally posted by Arpa:... We all know that by now Sip's most prominent feature is his brain.http://zr2.cs.ucla.edu/Sip/zr2/emb.gif ... I was going to say something but I am NOT even going to go there. This is supposedly a family forum Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.