THOTH Posted July 18, 2002 Report Share Posted July 18, 2002 Rubo/Arghisti - Welcome i think that you will find the discussion here more satisfying (and in general more intelectual, real, fun, etc) then on Armenian Cafe (and at least the real wackos are banned from here - you know to whom i refer i think). Look forward to your contribution Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted July 18, 2002 Report Share Posted July 18, 2002 Welcome To HyeForum Rubo / Argishty MOvses Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Twilight Bark Posted July 18, 2002 Report Share Posted July 18, 2002 quote:Originally posted by Rubo:I am glad to be part of this forum and I am looking forward to "meet" you all.Some of you already know me as Argishti from other forums.TB I hope you are doing fine.Regards to allHi Ruben, Nice to see you here. Life is too hectic right now (and will remain so for about a month or so) for me to contribute much to the discussions. No, it's not "bait and switch" , just life. This is a good forum to feel at home for a decent, mentally active Armenian. At the end of the day, one doesn't leave depressed, with a bad taste in one's virtual mouth. And that despite much self-critique, self-evaluation, soul-searching and little self-flattery. Again, welcome. Best,TB Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubo Posted July 19, 2002 Author Report Share Posted July 19, 2002 Thanks guys for welcoming me here. I feel at home. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubo Posted July 19, 2002 Author Report Share Posted July 19, 2002 I am glad to be part of this forum and I am looking forward to "meet" you all.Some of you already know me as Argishti from other forums.TB I hope you are doing fine.Regards to all Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.