bellthecat Posted June 29, 2001 Report Share Posted June 29, 2001 I have just bought a copy in Ankara of the first issue of the journal of the official Turkish backed "Institute For Armenian Research". It is in Turkish and English. I`ll have a read and tell you what is in it. Seems to be produced by some of the usual names - McCarthy / Simsir / etc. Steve Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gamavor Posted June 30, 2001 Report Share Posted June 30, 2001 quote:Originally posted by bellthecat:I have just bought a copy in Ankara of the first issue of the journal of the official Turkish backed "Institute For Armenian Research". It is in Turkish and English. I`ll have a read and tell you what is in it. Seems to be produced by some of the usual names - McCarthy / Simsir / etc.SteveIs McCarthy still alive? He was coughing very badly the other day. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MadArmo Posted July 1, 2001 Report Share Posted July 1, 2001 ok, which of you two spiked his coffee ? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Fadi Posted July 9, 2001 Report Share Posted July 9, 2001 Steve and, and, and ? I am waiting that you write about it. So how was this masterpiece, I guess better the the CD of the Turkish government. As for McCarthy, I see him like a politician now. I wonder if you saw how he look like, his mind describe his physical appearence, his a fat ugly man, and look like a monster. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bellthecat Posted July 10, 2001 Author Report Share Posted July 10, 2001 quote:Originally posted by Domino:Steve and, and, and ? I am waiting that you write about it.Give me time, it is not exactly something I am going to read for pleasure Steve Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Fadi Posted July 10, 2001 Report Share Posted July 10, 2001 Just, just, just tell me, is there any mention of what Shaw said about the Turkish after war tribunal archives ? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.