Guest Posted December 15, 2000 Report Share Posted December 15, 2000 Check this link out guys. http://www.turkishforum.com/ Go to "The Armenian Question" and read the comments. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 16, 2000 Report Share Posted December 16, 2000 Yes I did read them. I hardly ever if never use a red face on this place. Unless it had something to do with THAT forum. Just goes to show how terrible it is.They listed all those Armenian people in power as if to say just because if that there has never been any persecution, OR showing their fear of us in powerful postitons, the old chestnut "they'll take over" syndrome, because they were jelous because they were just peasants. "Our greatest enemies, The greeks and the Armenians" LOL! Did you see that! The ****ers who wrote it who were probably under the influence of something at the time - oops, I forgot - they are Turks. That's influence enough! sound very scared to me. And of course, the genocide denials. My grandfather had two parents, then when he was five years old had none and no home. That is proof enough to me that it happenned. I have been thinking about what I am going to say now in fact - that leaves me feeling very confused. there are good and bad people in every race and that SHOULD include turks as well. But I have seen nothing good fromthe turks so far as a whole. Only abusiveness. After today I dont think I have experienced such insults that I have taken personally, and i will admit it that I feel very hurt. But are there good people that happen to be Turks out there and they are getting tarred with the same brush? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 20, 2000 Report Share Posted December 20, 2000 HA HA HA!!! Man ive heard some funny things in my 17 years , but that outdoes them all. Armenians & facsists??? LOL Armenians murdering "innocent civilians" during our own Genocide????????????? DOFL Oh and my favorite 300,000 armenian "terrorists" died after they "murdered" 3,000,000 turkish people. Yeah okay. LOL Well they can all dream can't they? I think its messed up though , new generations of turks will grow up beileving that their ancestors have done nothing worng. That it was the armenians killed millions of innocent turks.That there was no genocide. I mean where did my great grandfather and great grandmothers families go?? Did they disappear into thin air? Oh i know maybe they were kidnapped by aliens. Yeah thats it. What about the other 1.5 million armenians? They too probably fell victim to the alien invaders right? Its sad very sad. [This message has been edited by Alex Kornev (edited December 20, 2000).] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.