Zara Posted February 23, 2008 Report Share Posted February 23, 2008 This one's for Ash but I figured it would be beneficial to anyone who was curious enough to look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR1UxX2NrWE Jump roping is a really good exercise. It's good for cardiovascular health, it's cheap, it's portable, you only need a small amount of space, you can add variety to your workout, and you can work at your own pace. I was a little uncomfortable jumping inside because I'm usually outside (yes, even when it rains like earlier today and last night). I usually go for at least 2 hours everyday with a plastic rope. In the video, I was using a leather rope so that I wouldn't go too fast. I wanted you guys to see the movements. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVO Posted February 23, 2008 Report Share Posted February 23, 2008 show off I used to jump, but not anymore. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted February 23, 2008 Report Share Posted February 23, 2008 I still JUMP Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zara Posted February 26, 2008 Author Report Share Posted February 26, 2008 show off I used to jump, but not anymore. Thanks I don't think it was that great though. Were you training for something or just jumping? I jump for Judo and general agility. Ed, nice moves. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ashot Posted February 26, 2008 Report Share Posted February 26, 2008 (edited) Your version of jumping is very safe Zara jan!!! I don't like to play safe - here is my style of jumping and excercising!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dchyTAVJ5rw...feature=related Edited February 26, 2008 by Ashot Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zara Posted February 29, 2008 Author Report Share Posted February 29, 2008 Ash, check out these hops. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnChvpipSps Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVO Posted February 29, 2008 Report Share Posted February 29, 2008 Those Chinese kids are something aren't they? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ashot Posted February 29, 2008 Report Share Posted February 29, 2008 Zar jan, privet, hamel can you do all those tricks? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zara Posted February 29, 2008 Author Report Share Posted February 29, 2008 (edited) Zar jan, privet, hamel can you do all those tricks? I know a lot of tricks. I'm afraid to do flips on concrete so I haven't been flipping in a while though. I also snapped my plastic rope in half a couple of days ago from using it so much. I completely wore it out. I'm a little disappointed because I thought it would last longer. Plus, now I have to use the leather one for a while...which kind of sucks. Edited February 29, 2008 by Zara Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ashot Posted February 29, 2008 Report Share Posted February 29, 2008 The one me and Tiko got are plastic, but it says on the box, life time guaranteed, so we kept the receipt and the boxes!!! lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.