aSoldier Posted November 18, 2007 Report Share Posted November 18, 2007 that has all this? telephony mp3 player gaming movie player digital camera gps Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted November 18, 2007 Report Share Posted November 18, 2007 yes. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
aSoldier Posted November 18, 2007 Author Report Share Posted November 18, 2007 link? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted November 18, 2007 Report Share Posted November 18, 2007 Who is your cel phone provider? I am not sure about Australia but most new phones (higher end ones) here in the US have all of that. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ani Posted November 18, 2007 Report Share Posted November 18, 2007 Tell me about cel phones...I dont use any of the above mentioned features, but dont even have luck with the 2 simple ones..."Making calls, receiving calls" During this year i changed four phones, and waiting for the fifth one...I dont have luck... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
aSoldier Posted November 19, 2007 Author Report Share Posted November 19, 2007 (edited) Who is your cel phone provider? I am not sure about Australia but most new phones (higher end ones) here in the US have all of that. Well yeh I can find some with all of that but I doubt their movie/gaming capabilities are great? Edited November 19, 2007 by aSoldier Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted November 19, 2007 Report Share Posted November 19, 2007 I guess then it would help to know what you mean by "movie", "gaming", and "telephony". Telephony to me, sounds like you want some sort of cell phone thing. In that case, the movie and the gaming part is going to be fairly limited. But for example you can get an Archos portable video player with like a 160Gig drive which will be excellent in movies but not have the rest. For gaming, maybe a nintendo DS or playstation portable will get the job done and also do limited movies but then you won't have telephony. I have a Verizon XV6700 which is basically a PDA phone. It's great as a phone and surfing the internet while also doing mapping and gps (doesn't have a good built in gps so it's best to use an external one) with that. Gaming wise you can play anything that will run under windows mobile (aka Win CE or PocketPC). Of course all the recent buzz was around the iPhone recently which is also ok but again the movie and the gaming will be limited. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
aSoldier Posted November 20, 2007 Author Report Share Posted November 20, 2007 I guess then it would help to know what you mean by "movie", "gaming", and "telephony". Telephony to me, sounds like you want some sort of cell phone thing. In that case, the movie and the gaming part is going to be fairly limited. But for example you can get an Archos portable video player with like a 160Gig drive which will be excellent in movies but not have the rest. For gaming, maybe a nintendo DS or playstation portable will get the job done and also do limited movies but then you won't have telephony. I have a Verizon XV6700 which is basically a PDA phone. It's great as a phone and surfing the internet while also doing mapping and gps (doesn't have a good built in gps so it's best to use an external one) with that. Gaming wise you can play anything that will run under windows mobile (aka Win CE or PocketPC). Of course all the recent buzz was around the iPhone recently which is also ok but again the movie and the gaming will be limited. Thanks, I have a Nintendo DS, an iPod and a cell phone, and honestly it's too much to carry around. I think http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n95_8gb-2088.php is best for me Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted November 20, 2007 Report Share Posted November 20, 2007 Thanks, I have a Nintendo DS, an iPod and a cell phone, and honestly it's too much to carry around. I think http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n95_8gb-2088.php is best for me n95 is an awesome phone Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted November 20, 2007 Report Share Posted November 20, 2007 Kinda pricey though and I read the battery life is not the greatest. I don't know about the gaming capabilities but I doubt any cell phone will be able to compete with a true hand-held gaming system like PSP or DS. You'll have to compromise on something But a 5MP camera sure is nice to see on a phone! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
aSoldier Posted November 20, 2007 Author Report Share Posted November 20, 2007 Kinda pricey though and I read the battery life is not the greatest. I don't know about the gaming capabilities but I doubt any cell phone will be able to compete with a true hand-held gaming system like PSP or DS. You'll have to compromise on something But a 5MP camera sure is nice to see on a phone! Yeah I'll have to compromise gaming. Thanks for the info Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted November 21, 2007 Report Share Posted November 21, 2007 http://www.cnet.co.uk/i/c/blg/cat/mobiles/nintendophone.jpg Wouldn't that be just perfect? Hypotetical article here. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.