Gladaman Posted November 3, 2007 Report Share Posted November 3, 2007 Has anyone been following the debate in Georgia about a change in government from republic to a constitutional monarchy? This change was proposed by the Georgian Patriarch, supported by almost all the opposition parties and was supposed to be debated in the Georgian parliament Oct. 25th. I haven't been able to find anything in the media about it since. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
_femme333_ Posted November 7, 2007 Report Share Posted November 7, 2007 I haven't heard that, but I sure know know all about the mess that Georgia's in right now. I guess the CIA choose a wrong "candidate" to become the president of Georgia and now they (along with the common people) want him out. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.