Jump to content

Windows Live


MosJan

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
it looks good

it fills good / lets see haw good will it be

 

Don't expect much yet. It will have alot of bugs and problems until SP2 will be out.

 

The only thing that amazes from the GUI is the handling of the applications in 3D mode.

 

Very different (I mean technically) from XP. Only few common services the rest is all new staff.

 

It is just a matter of a time when the next apocalipsys-worm will show up in horizon.

But people are used to it now. Poor IT guys...

 

...switch to Linux !!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

are you talking about Vista or windows live?

 

as for the Linux switch, if I was running a company of 10 or less I would consider but for any world class company it is not even something that should get considered...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

are you talking about Vista or windows live?

 

as for the Linux switch, if I was running a company of 10 or less I would consider but for any world class company it is not even something that should get considered...

 

Vista Azat,

 

Linux it not for the bank or insurance emplyees. But you can have your file or print servers running on linux. It depends what type of business are you in and what are your needs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...