yankee Posted July 25, 2006 Report Share Posted July 25, 2006 (edited) Hello all, I must declare that I am a Turk, so you can choose not to read any further. But I hope you do read on. I came about your forum while searching for something and have been reading some of your postings for a while. Even though few of the postings are leveled, in general most of your comments about Turkey and Turks have a very resentful attitude. I thought about responding to some of them but found it more appropriate to keep silent and respect that this is your forum. So, I will write to you once and will not visit your site again. I really hope that there will be peace between Turks and Armenians in the future since we will always share a common border. I don’t see the Turks moving back to Mongolia as some of you may hope. I realize that the peace process will take time and probably will not happen over night. It will take courage on both sides to give up on certain non-negotiable items and will probably need some cool heads to discuss an appropriate resolution. Nonetheless, even though the resolution will not make all happy, I truly believe that there should be a resolution of some sort. It will not bring back the dead but we must salvage what we can and move on. Personally I don’t hate the Armenians and I wish that no Armenian would hate me just because I am a Turk. We are born and we die … we have limited time on this world to waste with hate; its not productive. I didn’t choose to be a Turk just like you didn’t choose to be Armenian. Turks and Armenians lived in relative harmony for centuries before our time. I believe we can do it again. Lets move on and focus on magnifying the goods of our past relationship. After sharing the same geography for 10+ centuries, I cannot see us being too different, even though our food is better than yours (just joking your food is wonderful too). Just know that, it’s easy to win the hearths of the Turks and I believe you can reach your ultimate goals (some if not all) faster if you try to win the hearths. I leave you in peace and respect your resentment... Edited July 25, 2006 by yankee Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gamavor Posted July 25, 2006 Report Share Posted July 25, 2006 BS! Your blood is dirty MORON! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anonymouse Posted July 29, 2006 Report Share Posted July 29, 2006 Personally I don’t hate the Armenians and I wish that no Armenian would hate me just because I am a Turk. We are born and we die … we have limited time on this world to waste with hate; its not productive. I didn’t choose to be a Turk just like you didn’t choose to be Armenian. Turks and Armenians lived in relative harmony for centuries before our time. I believe we can do it again. Lets move on and focus on magnifying the goods of our past relationship. After sharing the same geography for 10+ centuries, I cannot see us being too different, even though our food is better than yours (just joking your food is wonderful too). Just know that, it’s easy to win the hearths of the Turks and I believe you can reach your ultimate goals (some if not all) faster if you try to win the hearths. I leave you in peace and respect your resentment... Actually, hate is pretty inspirational and serves just as much an important purpose as love. What I can't stand most are the 'lets eternally love' philosophes. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Error 404 Posted November 6, 2006 Report Share Posted November 6, 2006 Hey yankee are you stupid? Turks massacred 1.5 million Armenians in 1915 and now do we have to win your hearts? By the way, you better change your nick from yankee to something turkish or it will be considered insult against the turkishness in your country. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Johannes Posted November 7, 2006 Report Share Posted November 7, 2006 If you are still there. It is easy for you to say what you said. You, if all Turks think like you. First must establish relationship with the Republic of Armenia, while the governors of Armenia are not demanders as we the Diaspora Armenians. A little more. After you took our every thing, you are speaking about peace ok. At least let Karabagh turn back to Armenia. Personally, I will never forgive Turkey. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.