Jump to content

Armenian Genocide Documentary, Pbs


aSoldier

Recommended Posts

I'm glad I visited this part of the forum, many people are demanding the video.

 

I have the whole documentary, along with the discussion panel available for download.

 

It is a torrent, so I am not sure what the rules on this forum for posting links to torrents. If I am doing something wrong, feel free to slap me on the ass with a wooden spoon :P

 

I made this link for the download myself:

 

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/735545/P...ring_The_Issues

 

I suggest you read up on how to use torrents before you try to download the file.

 

I am currently seeding 24/7, need more seeders to spread the word. Before I made the link, an average of 8 people were downloading and 2-4 were seeding at any given time, I put the link on torrentspy, now I have 25 people downloading off me and 12 seeding :D (More seeds, the faster the download)

 

Here is the IMDB for the documentary - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472044/

 

If you don't already know, many jews such as Orlando Bloom and Natalie Portman have helped with minor narrating.

 

In case you are woried of downloading a poor quality video, I can assure you this is TV quality :)

Edited by Sevag
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...