Guest Posted December 7, 2000 Report Share Posted December 7, 2000 TATA vs. TATOUL: which "TAT" is better??? I like Tatoul more. Tata has too much Russian cabaret in his music for me. I've only heard one CD by each, so maybe the others sound different. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 7, 2000 Report Share Posted December 7, 2000 Tatoul!I don't like Tata at all! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 7, 2000 Report Share Posted December 7, 2000 Tatoul Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 7, 2000 Report Share Posted December 7, 2000 who's tatul?? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 7, 2000 Report Share Posted December 7, 2000 Well, Tatoul was winning until Movses chimed in with his vote! His vote on an Armenian music topic has got to worth five of ours! Current TallyTatoul - 3Tata - 5Undecided 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 8, 2000 Report Share Posted December 8, 2000 http://armenians.com/forum/smile.gif TATA Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 8, 2000 Report Share Posted December 8, 2000 Gayush, you haven't heard about Tatul??? Here you go the best song of him: http://www.akhtamarrecords.com/trk/10133.ram Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 23, 2000 Report Share Posted December 23, 2000 How come i didn't see this topic?I prefer Tatoul. I hate Tata. Vote tally:Tatoul - 4Tata - 5Undecided - 1 To listen to the song I prefer the most from Tatoul check this link (cool lyrics and cool music): (Artur I think u will like this song's lyrics) www.akhtamarrecords.com/trk/11119 This one is also cool: www.akhtamarrecords.com/trk/11116 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 24, 2000 Report Share Posted December 24, 2000 ok Tatuli Siraharner http://armenians.com/forum/smile.gif The Tatul 2001 is on its way to you ,By GTAK Video .Tatul and Hovik 15 mor days . I only listen to 2 of the songs http://armenians.com/forum/smile.gif it was OK. Isk Tata 2001 http://armenians.com/forum/smile.gif haha , will be in after Rabiz 4 in mid April . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 24, 2000 Report Share Posted December 24, 2000 Mosjan jan,U mean that the new Tatoul cd will be out in 15 days only? Isn't that too soon: he just released his "Gaghdni Mna" cd just a month ago.Do u know when Aram is releasing his new cd? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 25, 2000 Report Share Posted December 25, 2000 He's got a WEB SITE ?!?! http://www.tata.am/ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 28, 2000 Report Share Posted December 28, 2000 http://www.armenians.com/members/CD-rev/tatul-hovik/Mvc-404s.jpg ok ok ok ok ok ok Attention Attention Attentionyou can get Tatul & Hovik 2001 At GTAK Video Stores Starting At 10.00am 12-29-2000 http://www.armenians.com/members/CD-rev/tatul-hovik/Mvc-406s.jpg wow this kid looks like Armen HAkobjanyan of Sharm did some one Sharked Armen ? http://www.armenians.com/members/CD-rev/tatul-hovik/ [This message has been edited by MosJan (edited December 30, 2000).] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 29, 2000 Report Share Posted December 29, 2000 lol...Artur... I was playing that song you sent the link to, my sister walks in, you know she's an actress, right, I've mentioned this before... lol..so anyway, she totally acts like she loves it, she gets all emotional to the song, then we both crack up and can't stop laughing for a while now.... could armo music get any more annoying than that??? lol... no offense, but if there's one thing I absolutely can't stand that's superficial emotion in rabiz music... I know,I know, here I go again with my "zargatsats" self...lol...sorry http://armenians.com/forum/smile.gif Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 29, 2000 Report Share Posted December 29, 2000 Well. Gayane jan, I myself don't get emotional on rabiz, but believe it or not, I've seen two women cry by listening to Tatoul's song about his mother. Maybe it made them remember good memories. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.