Jump to content

FINALLY - The New Nune CD!


Pilafhead

Recommended Posts

quote:
Originally posted by Aghmug:
No, the brand-spanking-shiny-new fifth album called LOVE.

I take back the Tata comparison. Only a few songs sound like that (especially #3 - Gadag). Overall, I'd say it's a "mature" sounding album. I may ending up liking it more than the last two (Nune & World).


Pilafjan, that is the LIMIT!that smiley! PLEASE tell me where you get the from!
Mike

Armenian Smiley---> http://www.soderhamn-net.com/~u00063mo/emoticons/misc/General/brow.gif

[ May 07, 2001: Message edited by: Aghmug ]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...