derheld Posted July 25, 2005 Report Share Posted July 25, 2005 Hi, I intend to make an animation of mt. Ararat, but I need a height map of the area ... my google-searches did not give any results - can anyone tell me where I could get one? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted July 27, 2005 Report Share Posted July 27, 2005 A height map? Perhaps you mean a topographical map? I found one quickly HERE and there's another one for sale HERE for 14,000$ There's an small electronic map HERE as well. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
derheld Posted July 29, 2005 Author Report Share Posted July 29, 2005 THANKS :-) I searched for almost a week and didnt find any ! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted July 29, 2005 Report Share Posted July 29, 2005 My pleasure - welcome to HF Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Johannes Posted May 17, 2008 Report Share Posted May 17, 2008 http://www.armtown.com/news/am/has/20080517/256182497/ ԱՐԱՐԱՏ ԼԵՌԸ ՄԵՐ ԱՄԵՆԱՄԵԾ ՌԵՍՈՒՐՍՆ Է Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.