Jump to content

Very Interesting Book


Boghos

Recommended Posts

Very interesting, indeed. I read the first two pages in one breath. I love our history, tragic as it may be. I couldn't be more prouder. He writes though that the tribe, Armens, came from the west and conquered the Urartians. New evidence shows that the Urartians were Armenians. Edited by anoushik
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...