Jump to content

Ottoman Armenians-armenia


DominO123

Who here has families that were originaly from Ottoman Empire, but that they immigrated to Russian Armenia(Armenia) during 1915-1922  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

This is an unscientific poll, but it could help me to have an idea, I might post this in other Armenian forums, or others could do that as well. I need a %. Please if you vote here, if you see this poll elsewhere don't vote again.

 

I need this, because in my calculation of those having emigrated from the Ottoman, I find 150,000 less than what the League of Nations has found(I find 250,000, they gave 400,000), and I want to have an idea of if this makes sense by calculating the ratio.

 

If one side of your family is from choice 3, and the other not, please specify.

Edited by QueBeceR
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...