Jump to content

Super


ED

Recommended Posts

this is going to be the greatest supper bowl ever, I have my money on New England.

 

Armat probbly changed the locks to his house and barried him self with case of beer in the bedroom :D Rub jan if they win I'm taking you to the nicest restorant in Boston next week ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm glad New England won but, this had to be the most boring super bowl I ever watched.

 

Rubo jan how about sushi on newbery? :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Patriots! !!Yeahhhhhhh

Ok guys you going to laugh at this.My wife took the only car away with the kids on Sunday and I was planning to buy a bigger TV to replace my dinky 17 inches crap.So I went to my local BJ three miles away on foot and bought a 400 lb Panasonic TV 32 inches. I planned to call a cab so I did. The cab came in and the driver’s face was long and serious. “You are not planning to drop that thing in here right? It wont fit!” I did not even think about that! So I said get me a station wagon and he said no use it is too big.

I am stuck with the TV and no way to bring it home so I decided to carry it home on BJ’s cart carriage for three miles!!!That was the easy part the hard part was getting the freakin TV to second floor through narrow hallway by myself. I spent good deal of time pushing puffing flipping that thing on each stair.

Cut the story short I installed the TV on second floor on the stand by myself without breaking it. This morning my back is killing me and upon looking at the TV I could not believer what I did. Blame it all on Patriots! :D It is amazing how little motivation can accomplish.I should apply the same priciples to other facades of my life.Jeeze what a case of beer and great sports can do ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Armat, that may be the ultimate definition of "patriot-ic".

Quiet Sip!

 

I said "patriotic" not "patr-idiotic". :) :)

 

Seriously though.

Congratulations!!

No wonder my daughter had to cut short her visit and rush back to Jrashen(Vatertavn) just in time for the SP.

Btw does anyone know why that event is called the Super Bowl?

 

Too bad! We didn't see the "other side" of Janet Jackson. :) :)

Edited by Arpa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does any one know why that spectacle is called "foot" "ball"?

I fail to see the foot ever since the days of Garo Yepremian. And as to ball, when did the ball become other than a spherical object?

Remember "gndak=globule" from the diminutive of "gund"=globe/sphere?

Is it beacuse Americans don't really know English?

Judging from the latest developments some of our leaders don't even know "amerikish" .

 

Is that why some of our leaders would rather use (English?) euphemisms such as "calamity", "massacre", "tragedy", "unfortunate events", what else? just to avoid that Latin G word. Of course, it takes an intelligent person to know that none of the above words are English, (neither are they Turkish), they are all Latin/Greek.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does any one know why that spectacle is called "foot" "ball"?

I fail to see the foot ever since the days of Garo Yepremian.

style_images/master/snapback.png

 

Arpa jan, be careful! You're betraying your age! And here I was thinking that you were a strapping young lad :P

 

 

Armat, :lol: ROTFL!!

Edited by vava
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...