Jump to content

Blood Prion Filter.


DominO123

Recommended Posts

http://pall.com/news_articles_35209.asp

 

I've been reading about this new thing for the past few days. I thought about the uses of this technology... it is SUPERB!!!!!!! With this process it will be possible to fight many diseases caused by bacterias, viruses. I think it will soon become one of the greatest medical achievements of all times.

 

Supposes that someone has a very grave infection, and the bacteria is resistant to the most powerful antibiotics. The persons blood could be filtered much like a dialised patient. There are as well many inflammatory diseases, perhaps even multiple scleroses, where pathogens are suspected to be responsable of a pro-inflammatory cykotine reaction.

 

I really don't see the limits of such a thing. Maybe even a way to fight HIV, who knows.

 

Maybe even, with a process of differentiation of cancer cell vs healthy cells, building a filter proper to the patient, to prevent the migration of cancer cells.

Edited by QueBeceR
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...