DominO123 Posted February 3, 2005 Report Share Posted February 3, 2005 (edited) I find out that LCD is better for my visual fatigue vs CRT. But there is this weird thing happening, and I don't know if anyone has this problem. After an intense computer uses, I feel heat inside of my eyes, like if some of the LCD light(fluorescent) for of energy get coverted to thermal, and the heat receptors inside my eyes detect this. I did not have the same problem with CRTs. Am I the only having this problem? I know it doesn't make sense. Edited February 3, 2005 by QueBeceR Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted February 3, 2005 Report Share Posted February 3, 2005 With CRT's, sometimes after long use when I close my eye, I can "see" the flicker. With LCDs, I sometimes get headaches after like 10-12 hours straight but no "heat" ... my guess is your brain is interpreting fatigue incorrectly. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nairi Posted February 3, 2005 Report Share Posted February 3, 2005 my guess is your brain is interpreting fatigue incorrectly. style_images/master/snapback.png Sorry, do continue. Love your avatar btw. FINALLY!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted February 3, 2005 Report Share Posted February 3, 2005 Naaaaaaaaaairi ... missed ya in the tech section!!! Thanks ... I don't know if I'll keep this one long but the other one was starting to get annoying. I keep staring at this one trying to decide whether he is serious or smiling. By the way, Fad, LMAO at the "meat receptors" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted February 3, 2005 Author Report Share Posted February 3, 2005 corrected. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.