Stormig Posted December 19, 2004 Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 Contrasexual. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted December 19, 2004 Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 I only have one but each time i hear it I am ready to kill the person asking the question "Ba du yerp petka amusnanas" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted December 19, 2004 Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 Contrasexual. style_images/master/snapback.png Metrosexual Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted December 19, 2004 Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 Metrosexual style_images/master/snapback.png I'm past that one. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted December 19, 2004 Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 why dont you just say what your in now ah? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anileve Posted December 19, 2004 Author Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 I only have one but each time i hear it I am ready to kill the person asking the question "Ba du yerp petka amusnanas" style_images/master/snapback.png Oh how I hate that one! You do know my reply, don't you? Q. When will you get married? A. Why so that I can end up miserable like you? That is of course followed with a dashing smile, so that they don't take it personally. Despite how I "really" meant it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anileve Posted December 19, 2004 Author Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 I usually hate all tautology's that peole come up with ... like: "I like to have fun" WTF? Who the heck wouldn't like to have fun? style_images/master/snapback.png As opposed to "What do you like to do for fun?" Aghhh I hate that stupid question, I get asked that at work at least 5 times a week. Now I don't care, I brusquely answer: "I like to jump up and down on the bed in hopes that I can touch the ceiling." Some of them look like this for the next 3 minutes... and hopefully walk away. Whatever happened to something different. Like, "what do you do when you are bored?" or "What do you do with your leisure time?" I mean, they are all very blaze, but better than "Fun fun fun!" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anileve Posted December 19, 2004 Author Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 "How's school" constantly and repeatly. style_images/master/snapback.png I don't mind that one. I just mind when you begin to tell them all about it and they look like they more interested in watching flies mate. But it is refreshing when someone is genuinely interested. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anileve Posted December 19, 2004 Author Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 "Bless you mami!" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nakharar Posted December 19, 2004 Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 I hate being called a "sweetheart" by older people, especially older men. It makes me feel like a kid, like the person doesn't know that I'm an adult. Similarly I hate being called a "honey" by strangers... Hmm... Come to think of it, I also hate being called a "young lady". style_images/master/snapback.png Anoushik you must notify the police immediately. These pervs should be turned in before they do any more damage. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted December 19, 2004 Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 Azat, you should start carrying a picture of Rachel Hunter and when they say that, you just take out the picture and say "yerb vor sran gda" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted December 19, 2004 Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 Oh how I hate that one! You do know my reply, don't you? Q. When will you get married? A. Why so that I can end up miserable like you? That is of course followed with a dashing smile, so that they don't take it personally. Despite how I "really" meant it. style_images/master/snapback.png Evul, I have a similar answer, but when I answer I dont smile(i know i am an ass) i answer "why should I? I have never met a single happily married couple." You know what is really sad. 90% dont even say "we are happy" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted December 19, 2004 Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 I hate when they say "we are happily married for xx years" Note to self: We all need to get a life in this thread Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nakharar Posted December 19, 2004 Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 Annoying words and expressions are annoying. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Harut Posted December 19, 2004 Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 Good Harut, soon we'll have you compeating with Sip and Azat in intelligent humour. style_images/master/snapback.png was that a compliment for me or them or you? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted December 19, 2004 Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 Evul, I have a similar answer, but when I answer I dont smile(i know i am an ass) i answer "why should I? I have never met a single happily married couple." You know what is really sad. 90% dont even say "we are happy" style_images/master/snapback.png I heard someone introduce their wife like this..."This is my current wife Linda" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anonymouse Posted December 19, 2004 Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 I hate the expression, "It's the pot calling the kettle black". Whoever says it, I hope they die a horrible death involving an anvil. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anoushik Posted December 19, 2004 Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 Anoushik you must notify the police immediately. These pervs should be turned in before they do any more damage. style_images/master/snapback.png Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nané Posted December 21, 2004 Report Share Posted December 21, 2004 I only have one but each time i hear it I am ready to kill the person asking the question "Ba du yerp petka amusnanas" style_images/master/snapback.png Usually they ask: "Inchu ches amusnanum" and I answer "Uzogh chunem" ... end of conversation. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted December 21, 2004 Report Share Posted December 21, 2004 HAHA ... that's brilliant!!! It would be even brillianter coming from a guy! I think I'm going to plagiaraize that Sulami if you don't mind Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lika Posted December 30, 2004 Report Share Posted December 30, 2004 I only have one but each time i hear it I am ready to kill the person asking the question "Ba du yerp petka amusnanas" style_images/master/snapback.png "Ba du erb petka amusnanas?" so, "Azat" is not your name, it is your status? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted December 30, 2004 Report Share Posted December 30, 2004 "Ba du erb petka amusnanas?" so, "Azat" is not your name, it is your status? style_images/master/snapback.png welcome to hyeforum Lika Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lika Posted December 30, 2004 Report Share Posted December 30, 2004 welcome to hyeforum Lika style_images/master/snapback.png Thank you very much, Edward. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted December 30, 2004 Report Share Posted December 30, 2004 "Ba du erb petka amusnanas?" so, "Azat" is not your name, it is your status? style_images/master/snapback.png Welcome to HyeForum "Azat" is not only his name, it's also his status For Now Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Armen Posted December 30, 2004 Report Share Posted December 30, 2004 Here is mine: "Es gnum es het Hayastan?" It is usually said with an experssion that leaves you thinking you're the biggest "harief" of all times. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.