Arpa Posted November 9, 2004 Report Share Posted November 9, 2004 To see what I mean go to Republic of Armenia and look for Khashtarak/Khashglukh. Looking for Aknaghbyur, among many I found this, north of Ijevan, we may not see Aknaghbyur on this map, it is directly west of Khashtarak. AS stated in a previous post we will banish all of the "stinking garlic head/skhtor laden khashglukhs" here. :) Ijevan-Khashtarak, it may take a little patience but look for Khshatarak below. Not to forget Jukhtak(Twin Springs). http://www.armeniapedia.org/index.php?titl...ok-_Tavush_Marz Map Ijevan http://www.armsite.com/maps/mshow.phtml?when=now&slide=2 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted November 10, 2004 Report Share Posted November 10, 2004 Did somebody say garlic? I roasted garlic cloves on fire last weekend. Great snack. Yum yum... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted November 10, 2004 Report Share Posted November 10, 2004 Don't know how you thought of garlic but the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the title of this thread was this: http://starbulletin.com/2001/12/19/features/ingredient.jpg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arpa Posted November 10, 2004 Author Report Share Posted November 10, 2004 Don't know how you thought of garlic but the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the title of this thread was this: http://starbulletin.com/2001/12/19/features/ingredient.jpg style_images/master/snapback.png Sip, you khaytarak! Rhymes with Khashtarak. Pretty soon; "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire..." We're gonna roast your khaytarak .... like those shakanaks. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted November 10, 2004 Report Share Posted November 10, 2004 Chestnuts are pretty tasty eaten raw, too. They have to be fresh enough, tho. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.