Armen Posted November 2, 2004 Report Share Posted November 2, 2004 Be creative. I have a couple of nice ones. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Boghos Posted November 2, 2004 Report Share Posted November 2, 2004 Given that this is an Armenian forum I will tell a story that I might have already told here, but in any case...I was in Yangon (Rangoon), this is the late 90a where there used to be a small Armenian community, now only a few families. There is an Armenian Church there, I went to see it, the caretaker was enjoying himself with a oung Russian lady in mid afternoon . I also got to try a late XIX century priest robe with a silvre clasp engraved in Armenian...even have the pictures for the heirs. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Armen Posted November 2, 2004 Author Report Share Posted November 2, 2004 That's very interesting Boghos. Please, be more detailed if you have time. Now or later. And pics would be awesome. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Boghos Posted November 2, 2004 Report Share Posted November 2, 2004 I will also tell te story of the Armenian lady that owns a trucking company in Tehran, I met in Capetown... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted November 3, 2004 Report Share Posted November 3, 2004 Armen, here are some great traveling stories that you can read http://hyeforum.com/index.php?showtopic=8703 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Armen Posted November 3, 2004 Author Report Share Posted November 3, 2004 Thanks Azat jan. Will definitely read them. Didn't do a search before starting the topic Sorry Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gamavor Posted November 3, 2004 Report Share Posted November 3, 2004 I wonder where to start? My flat tire in Romania and the generosity of the local road prostitutes offering their help, the Slavonic "Soup" that I had in a Moscow restaurant, the finger (middle included) prints that I had to give upon my entry to US and the unusually unfriendly look of the black custom officer that was processing my papers, the hold put on my passport in Ungeni, Moldova and the 2 days delay of my trip to Russia, the short but memorable verbal confrontation with a Macedonian custom officer over history... I will spare you some spicy ones from Holland and Czech Republic.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.