KabirBoy
Members-
Posts
74 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Everything posted by KabirBoy
-
from when I was young my father always mentioned that Hay is the word and em is to refer to itself. so i always thought that Hay Em is two words, you don't need to make fun of me, you can help me get it right.
-
Yesli ya kavo to oskorbil ya xachu skazats izvinitse menya, no eto ne ya bil, eto moy brat bil. ya segodnya pominyal svoy parol, tak shto on bolshe ne bodet oskorbits ni kavo. Ya tozhe ni budu oskorbits nekovo, i pazhalusta menya tozhe ne oskarblyatse.
-
where is this code of conduct?
-
mosjan, I cannot do that but I will proudly say Yes Hay Em!!! My point of views are different then yours, please respect my opinion!
-
With this reply I would like to bring attention of two users, johannes and sas, if you must reply to my posts please do, but if it is possible would you write in english please, i am not able to understand Armenian letters, I know some of the letters but not all and i can not read. Thank you
-
I don't care if Azeris are stupid, for the 10th time I am Armenien
-
Yes please, if you have noticed yesterday my younger brother was on the computer, and he has mentioned this, that I was the one typing and helping him to write something, now I will not let him get on the computer as he will make great confusion between all of us. Please stop with the insults. I don't know what Azeris are bullying but again I am Armenian.
-
I am totally agreeing with you. My neighbors are Azeris and they lived in Erivan for a long time before they were deported. Even though they were deported they still want to go back to Armenia and live there. I myself will go there one day when I make enough money.
-
Elle, again stop with the insults, we should have a normal and understanding conversation and try to point everything out. Ya dazhe ne budu na tvoi vaprosi atvechats, patamushto ti menya askarbil uzhe neskolko ras, pazhalusta yesli xochesh mozhesh narmalno pagavarits i zadavats vaprosi!!! I yesho raz gavayu yesli po angliski vi ne panimaetse ya ne Azerbachanets, ya Armenin
-
Dear Edward, as I said before I am Armenian and I understand everything, my armenian is not that good but I do understand it all, please refrain from insulting me. Thank you
-
Why do you must call me dumb ass. As I said before I am not Azeri I am Armenian. Please stop with the insulting, I have not insulted any of you and would like to get some respect. All I am saying is I have my own approach to things and you guys have your own. why must you all think that i have to be like you, I have my different views to things in life.
-
Sorry, I do believe however that as an ermenian who has the goat to aknowledge some facts denied by my compatriots you should listen to me. This my brothers will help: http://www.azer.com/aiweb/categories/magaz...mediawatch.html
-
They were a mistake, I forgot to type the capital, it can happen to everyone.
-
I am armenian, it's not because I think Karabagh is part of Azerbaijan that it should mean I am Azeribaijani.
-
Herika, getsek. Do you guys treat every new members this way?
-
I am doing that, armenian antagonism in this forum is beyond limit.
-
No not any, I forgot to write it with a capital A. But I was right about the resolution of the conflict between armenians and Azerbaijani's.
-
du indz chesiretsir, mi sire, bacc inchi neghachnum es ? imin qezi ban asel e ? imin uzum xosa
-
vi ochin agresivni chelavek, na kakoy xren vam ja kto ja chelevek !!!
-
inch uzumess imanas? inchel coffe qemelo ganchum es uzum es ? dzey mode chankhana ga ? do chad agrecivni mard yerevum es, yes gardzum es A vi po ruskomu mojite /? mne ochin leghko gavarit I obshatsa po ruskomu
-
yes i was a refugee and we have now found refuge in our new home in good old USA GOD bless America, i love you my ARMENIAN is no so good also, I'm afraid that you will make fun of me if i post in your forum in my Armenian, so excuse me if i use English to responsing, I'm only USA 2 years and English new for me but my big brother help me he English good ok ? gam es Hayeren ge khosyem, im hayeen shad vad ye
-
Your Welcome
-
Sir Arpa please don't be to harsh on your self
-
I have been reading this Forum for a very long time, and noticed that members such as LK82 are the missing gap in the Forum and armenian Society in general. This Forum is lacking the necessary people such as LK82 to put an end to the constant bashing and forceing everyone to take sides. It is very necessary for armenians and garabagchis to understand that negotiation is the only key for the Turkic - Azerbachani - and armenian conflicts and resolution. I solute open minded people and would like to see more of this type of conversations excluding any type of insults and bashes. As myself being a refuge, who was forced out of his home, from my motherland and a house that was built by my ancestors, over 700 years ago. I understand the pain of both sides, everyone at some point goes trough hardship. Please state your own opinions as I don't intend to get involved in any bashing or insulting conversations. I would appreciate noble statements!
