Jump to content

websolutions

Members
  • Posts

    65
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by websolutions

  1. nice, but do you know how to make QUFTA? Now that's something worthwhile! lol
  2. No, not really but his entourage is, check out the video: Suge Knight Rolling With Armenians
  3. lol, here is one that I setup yesterday: Instant Domain Name Search and Whois (www.livedomainsearch.com/forum)
  4. Ashot, can you check the site again and see the font visibility issue has been resolved? Thanks, WS
  5. I like the fact BOFA bought them out.
  6. the above contradicts to what you said earlier: "Now once a week or might take it two weeks his IP address changes, do you know any reasons why it happened?" He is on a dynamic IP which means it can change anytime, to fix the issue he needs to get a static IP which is about $50 per year depending on the ISP. I am not sure if this answers your question, please be little more detailed so I can understand the nature of the technical issues.
  7. I know, but it has not changed, ask him to refresh/renew his IP using that command line.
  8. If I am correct, he needs to refresh his DNS/IP every time he changes it, it will take less time to update the DNS with the new IPRENEW command. Here is a tutorial he can use. Let me know if it works for him.
  9. I agree, but the site you recommend is a template selling website, the one I recommend is for people who want to create/install sonet application sites just like forums. I don't mess with beginner level stuff.
  10. Sick of myspace, friendster, facebook? Check out the following sonet application: http://www.ning.com, try it out, it is fun and easy.
  11. oh yeah, this one is an I.E. issue, I will fix it. Thanks!
  12. Not so long ago I was notified that PHPBB has released its 3rd, stable version of the web based forum application. For those who are interested in having your own forum PHPBB3 is the way to go. The previous versions 1,2, were not as secure and allowed SPAMMERs create fake accounts and post all kind of crap on the forum. How does PHPBB3 different than Invision Board you ask? Well, PHPBB3 is open source/free to the public to install and utilize within its confines. I am currently working on one installation and so far so good, I will share the demo link later. If you have any questions about this topic let me know. WS
  13. Hi All, I made some look and feel changes to the site all day yesterday, please check it out and let me know your feedback: www.livedomainsearch.com
  14. Okay, try typing a domain name and ad the following extension .ca. If you need additional extensions, let me know I will try to add them in.
  15. Yes, and I am also located in USA not sure if that makes the difference. This is the first time I have heard about a slowness issue. The site just loads the ajax but that should take only 2 seconds, after that it does the external pulling of data. Anyway, thanks for the heads up. I will optimization the code and see if it makes a difference. What browser are u using to access the site? Thanks, WS
  16. Vava, it looks like his in the business of managing other businesses. I am not sure what the scope of his services are but it looks obvious to me that his target audience would be small/medium businesses who are looking for a management company who offers services nationally and locally. My suggestion would be to obtain as many domain names possible with specific targeted keywords i.e. Armenian Business Management Services, Small Business Management, etc. Maybe even looking for already registered domains and buying one that is relevant. Buying an already relevant domain name is highly recommended because of age, the older the domain is the better. The above is the WHSEO, I don't mess with BHSEO because of many reasons. Hope this is clear. -WS
  17. Ashot, above you state that your target audience is Armenians, is this a national target? Are you targeting a specific region? or both? This information is critical to SEO.
  18. sorry, you cannot search country code TLDs at this point but I will submit this request in. Also, what part of the site is slow? Please explain....
  19. Let me look into the colors. It is a site I manage. WS
  20. You can only search for .com, .biz, .net, .org, and .info. Domain hacks don't work on this AJAX search engine. Only the most popular extensions A.K.A. TLDs are searchable. Check out the preference area located on the right area of the page.
  21. What do you guys think about the following site: www.livedomainsearch.com -- Instant Domain Name Search and Whois. WS
×
×
  • Create New...