Jump to content

ahershne

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ahershne

  1. We like to think there is a story but just the mystery is compelling enough! So far I have found records on ellisisland.org for a Marsoup is it possible that was mistaken for Manouk?
  2. That was a lot quicker then I thought it would be. Thanks for the help! Is Manouk a first or last name?
  3. I have an old family photo of my fiance's great grandfather. We know nothing about that side of the family except for the man's name (Michael Mourachian the man in the middle) and that he lived in NYC in at least the 1920's. One photo we have has writing on the back and we are really curious as to what it is (I was told it's Western Armenian). If anyone could help I would really appreciate it!
×
×
  • Create New...