Jump to content

gdavidyan

Members
  • Posts

    68
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gdavidyan

  1. Yeah, the chance of increase to have an abnormal child is not as much as people think.
  2. Yes, you are right, I shouldn't have said it was my cousin right off the back. I will consult a lawyer, because this seems like a hard topic. Someone said it is fraud, I don't see anything fraudulent, I am not lying in any papers. Sip, thank you, we talked about that, and if our analysis say that we have a high chance of having an abnormal child, we will adopt a child from Armenia.
  3. I've thought about both those scenarios, the second one not exactly like that but, similar. I fell in love with a girl, who happens to be my cousin, and I love her dearly and I want her by me for the rest of my life. Thank you for your help and support Arpa.
  4. Lots of cultures say it is better to do it that way because the person you are marrying you know much better than a complete stranger, usually have more similar mindsets and usually create a stronger bond and marriage because you automatically like the person for how they are related to you.
  5. I have never had any sort of brother or sister relationship. I don't even call my cousins in Armenia axper or kuyrik. I never had that relationship. All my cousins from my dad's side live in the U.S. and I have had a relationship with them and never in my life would I imagine myself with them. Like I said, if it was me on the other end and I was reading someone else's story I would think "SICK" because I would think of my and my cousins that I have known. Because I never had that relationship with them, it didn't feel the same. Last year I came back from Armenia, and I was in denial that I was in love with my cousin, I didn't want to believe it, I was just telling myself no, no, no. I wanted to go back one more time and see her before she gets married with someone else is gone, and this time when I went to see her I stayed a little over two in a half months and on the third night I found out she had the same feelings for me and it just reciprocated. No other Armenians have to know about us, and we don't have to move to Alaska. She's a very smart girl and has a degree that is accepted in the United States. As embarassing as it sounds, after she learns the language she will be making a lot more money than I am, because I have not graduated yet. Also, I believe there was a mis understanding, she is 23 and I am 21. She also was surprised how she fell in love with me because I'm her cousin and she is two years older than me. Forgetting her is just not an option for me and I am going to try everything I can to bring her here with me. I love her a lot, she also thinks like me because we've had similar upbringing, I would post a picture of ourselves up but I am afraid of being identified so I think it's better that I don't.
  6. No, she is not desparate to come to the U.S. WE are the only family she has here, it's not that sort of a thing. I can not talk to my parents about this, that is impossible, I will seriously be killed by my dad, and I'm not kidding, so will she. I know the Armenian community won't accept it and we will have to live like outcasts from other Armenians near, but I don't live in California and there aren't a lot of Armenians where I live, in fact, I know of none. I've really thought about everything, and forgetting about her is just not an option for me.
  7. Actually it was a total of about 4 months that I lived in the same house and about 9 months apart in between my second visit. I seriously considered everything I could think of and I do not feel that I am doing the wrong thing for her or I.
  8. I can't forget her, that is not possible. I've thought over everything, whether I would regret it or not, and I wouldn't, I would regret it more if I am not with her. I've done a lot of research on offspring with cousins. There is only a 1.7-3% increased risk with cousins (not talking about "hor expayr" children). The increased risk of abnormal children I have with her is equivlant to having a child with a woman who is 41 years old, statistically. Before having children we will get tested, and if the doctors saying having children shouldn't be an option, that's alright with me. But I won't have children for another couple years and I've told her that. The only reason why I'm doing it so fast and early is so that her mother doesn't make her marry someone so her daughter doesn't become "Tun@ mnacac." I don't know, all I know is I want her and I need some advice on how to bring her here, if I find that I am not able to do that, I will just have to run away somewhere else with her. If anyone can help in anyway, I will greatly appreciate it, if not, that's okay.
  9. I know it sounds crazy, I don't know what I would've thought if someone else told me this. I would just tell them to shut up and get over it, but it is so difficult, the bond that we have together. Even before this happened, everywhere we would go people would say, "Es ov e, ko nshanac@." I have a notarized translated copy of the marriage certificate and it is, "Married on which is registered in accordance with the Law in the Register Book on XX/XX/XXXX" After the marrige registration they are given the last names: Husband: XXXXXXXXX Wife: XXXXXXXX Anyways, you get the picture. In the state I live in, it does not allow first cousin marriages, however, there are states which do, California is one of them, I'm thinking of moving to California to become a resident there and then file the petition rather than even more risking it here. I know if I am caught they will probably assume it's fraud, but it's not fraud! I love her and I want to be with her.
  10. No, no, this was after 3 days the second time I visited.
  11. U.S. Law says that what is accepted in the country of marriage is generally accepted here. That's my problem, I don't think it's allowed in Armenia, I'm not 100% sure. If it is illegal in Armenia, I could probably get in major trouble. We know what Armenia is like, and we know that everything works with money there, I don't want to bring her here illegally, I want to legally bring her here as my wife so we can life normal lives as husband and wife. I might have to move far away somewhere else in the states from other family, but that is no issue for me. I love her and no relative is going to keep me from loving her. I know muslims do it, and as soon as any Armenian finds out who I am they will call me Turk, but I don't care. I really need help on knowing how to legally bring her here, because it is a legitamet, real marriage, I love her to death.
  12. Enger jan, yes kexc ban chem anum, ajs akhchika het yes siaharvelem yev uzum em iren.
  13. Es arachi ankam@ gnaci hayastan ancyal tari ev im morkuyri akhchka het siaharva: Gjhutyun e hima galis im vren vor chem karox iren het linem. Menk iskakanic irar het siaharvacenk yev uzumenk irar het kin yev amusin aprenk. Yes yete chkaroxanam iren berem ays tegh, yes iren het kpakhnem kgnam.
  14. I swear to god it is sincere, I love her. It is not a gimmick to bring her to the U.S. I know lots of Armenians always do gimmicks to bring people to the U.S. I love her a lot, and it is just killing me that this situation is like this. I've done a lot of research about cases like this, and it is actually quite common for cousins to be separated by when back together they fall in love. It is not a gimmick and I can turn to no one for help because no one would understand how I can fall in love with my cousin. Before this happened I would've had the same suspiciouns as you guys and when find out it is legitamet, I would think it's sick. But after this has happened to me I am thinking a lot differently. I don't know where else to turn to for help, if I can't get her here, I will just have to go to another country with her.
  15. I was only a little kid when we moved from Armenia. My cousin at the time was three in a half and remembers me. Last year I saw her for the first time in 16 years. I came back to the U.S. and could not believe that I was in love with my cousin. I made myself believe that I am not and that it is wrong, at the same time I was giving excuses to why it is not wrong. Anyways, my love for her slowly was going away, but something pulled me back to her and I went and visited my aunt's family again for the whole summer. The third night I was there, my cousin and I started kissing, SHE made the first move. The next day we talked about it and found out that both of us were in love. We both love each other, and it is such an unaccepted practice in that country. Anyways, I was there for 2 in a half months, my cousin and I secretly got married and I will do anything for her. I can't live without her. We are now married and I want to bring her to the U.S., however the I-130 immigration petition to bring her asks for both of our mother's maiden names! I don't know what to do!!! I am going crazy, I cannot live without her, I will not marry or date or do anything with any other girl but her, I love her. I think us being cousins creates a stronger marriage and better love, I don't know, please, I want to bring her here with me does anyone know anything about such an issue?
×
×
  • Create New...