Jump to content

Edit

Members
  • Posts

    12
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Edit

  1. Azat,qo kam Haruti glxark@ spitak a,ev qani vor menak mi glxarkn er spitak,et mekn el qo kam Haruti glxin a,nshanakum a Sipi glxin@ piti sev lini.
  2. Hi:) 2+2=5, How it happens????????????
  3. Arpa jan, shnorhakalutyun bari magtankneri hamar! es el huys unem kashxati... Haruti aragarkaz@ lav mitk e, bayz inz tvum e, vor amenahest@ hayeren tpeln e.... Gitem, voch bolor@ hamapatasxan fonter unen, bayz ete voroshenk bolors nuyn font@ ogtagorzel, inz tvum e problem chi aragana: Vahan Txaner,"bari maghtanq" che,ayl` "baremaghtanq". )
  4. Edit

    The Point

    what did they exchange you for? sorry, i'm just teasing you. did i say welcome to you? welcome! -------------------- BA?!?! Harut jan,yes el chgitem` inch en gtel mejs:)))) Thanks for welcoming me:)) __________________________________________________ DEAR TB,I am sorry,maybe I was wrong.... (Actually I don't understand many of the words that you wrote:)
  5. Edit

    The Point

    Dear TB, Are trying to say you don't like to be Armenian? If yes,then I feel really sorry for you but if you just wanted to discuss this topic,then I may say it's a really good topic to discuss. Sorry for my poor English,I am an exchange student:)
  6. Edit

    Hayots Epos

    I think it's a great masterpiece from our literature:)
  7. Chishtn asats` et verevi nkar@ neti tpavorutyun el a toxum:)
  8. I think this is an imaginary scene(maybe I am wrong) cause we have only one picture from Khachatur Abovyan which is not even his picture;that's his sister's picture who really looks like him.
  9. Guys,is that true that Gwen Stefan from 'No doubt' is Armenian? ------------------------------------------------- Kyanqs,tsavd tanem:)
  10. DE karaq aseq,e....... Ten people can paint 60 houses in 120 days, so five people can paint 30 houses in how many days?
  11. You are right guys. The answer is 20:)
  12. Privet! Yes nor em Hye Forumum!! A boy is 4 years old and his sister is three times as old as he is. When the boy is 12 years old, how old will his sister be? 16 20 24 28 32
×
×
  • Create New...