Jump to content

Eva

Members
  • Posts

    476
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Eva

  1. well the way my friend describes the traffic in Yerevan , I won't be surprised that this kind of situation happened to you, I don't think in Yerevan the pedestrian always has the right of lane. When I was living there, I don't remember that you had the right of lane, the cars won't stop to let you cross the street, I had to wait......
  2. What's interesting is that my friend's dad is doing exactly like that, he is working at a company where he gets to travel back and forth all the time. Isn't that great.....
  3. I am from hoover too,, very good school!
  4. Eva

    Impressions Of The Day

    something very weird happened to em, even though I barely understand anything about computers,, here is what happened my computer was working extremely slow these part days, I didn't try to clean it or to install anything to clean it, cause have no idea how to,,,anyway then today I turned on the computer, went to hyforum to read news, then that was it, it started to work so fast,, that I have never seen my computer to work so fast...now its perfect,,
  5. Eva

    Impressions Of The Day

    not really sorry. just my dad's friend was doing his residency at this doc's place. Also there was a time that my dad was studying acupuncture, so that's how we know him..
  6. Eva

    Impressions Of The Day

    I know this guy many of my relatives went to him,, he is very good, even my dad went to him couple of times for his back..
  7. It's amazing what people do just because of a phone.iphone
  8. I am really sorry for what happened to you, but do you really think that he( the guy you used to date) feels the same way as you do,, You are feeling sad and trying to find answers for this whole situation, I am not trying to seem harsh on you, but do you really think he thinks and worries about this situation the way you do,, you are young and I am sure will have happy life with a person who will really love you and adore you,, so move on and be happy ,, I really had bad times in my life too, but never gave up on it,, so cheer up.. good luck.
  9. հաստագլուխ
  10. Eva

    Impressions Of The Day

    Yep that's good stuff. Im papiks asum er, "Eva jan inch utes chutes, karevor@ havesov utes" I don't know I guess he was right; however, in his days the food was much more healthier than it is now....
  11. Eva

    Impressions Of The Day

    Why don't you just start drinking regular tea every morning and every time after the dinner. That's what my family does. I think green tea would be better, you'll feel more relaxed.
  12. Eva

    Impressions Of The Day

    The good thing is that I usually , I would say very infrequently drink soda.
  13. Eva

    Impressions Of The Day

    Got this in my e-mail. WE ALL DO THIS!!!! > > >> > > >> A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of >coke > > >> which she put into the refrigerator of the boat. On Monday she >was > > >> taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit. >She > > >> died on Wednesday. The autopsy concluded she died of >Leptospirosis. > > >> This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a > > >> glass. > > >> Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and >hence > > >> the disease Leptospirosis. Rat urine contains toxic and deadly > > >> substances. > > >> > > >> It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of >soda > > >> cans before drinking out of them. The cans are typically >stocked > > >> in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without >being > > >> cleaned. > > >> > > >> A study at NYCU showed that the tops of soda cans are more > > >> contaminated than public toilets (i .e.) full of germs and > > >> bacteria. > > >> > > >> So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to >avoid
  14. Thank you everybody for good wishes.. I really had a good b- day with close friends and family, what else a person needs.
  15. thank you, thank you finally 21.
  16. Eva

    Impressions Of The Day

    Actually exactly same thing happened to me last semester, it was during the finals and for weeks I would just start itching and swelling, the worst thing was that my hands would swell and I couldn't write.. But I guess I was very stressed out because of the finals and wasn't eating and sleeping normally. I guess my immune system was very down. My dad gave me couple of shots of antihistamine for 2 days and that was it. Get well soon.
  17. Eva

    Impressions Of The Day

    I agree too, very well organized..good job!
  18. Eva

    Timeless Music

    Kind of off topic , but Sting singing about Russians...
  19. սկսենք հայերեն խոսալ հաճախ ?
  20. реалист не реалист, но что то не верится.
  21. так говорит, как будто он ангел.
×
×
  • Create New...