Jump to content

DoC

Members
  • Posts

    78
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by DoC

  1. DoC

    School Shootings

    How does everyone feel about the recent slew of school shootings taking place across the U.S.? In case those of you who are overseas haven't heard, the U.S. has recently been burdened with a growing phenomenon of kids showing up to school with guns and brutally killing classmates. I for one am absolutely sickened by the easy access children have to guns and how kids are being accustomed to such violence. Any thoughts??
  2. DoC

    HAPPINESS!

    Aghmug, You seem like a cool cat. I respect a man who can have a family and still appreciate the blaring guitar riff from a good punk/metal band. System of a Down fan eh?
  3. DoC

    HAPPINESS!

    I think money trully can't buy unconditional happiness. One of things I cherish most in life is waking up in the morning, next to the person I love....especially on lazy sunday mornings!
  4. To all the ladies out there, Here's someone who wants to be your friend AND your lover... www.geocities.com/asianprince213
  5. Gayane, Digression is half the fun!!
  6. DoC

    Career Choices

    Hey everybody, Let's see.... I'm an Epidemiologist with Los Angeles County, Dept of Health, and have been at this for about a year now. It's fun sometimes, but definitely not what I want to do for the rest of my life. Luckily, I just got the chance to achieve my dream job, as I'll be going to med school in the Fall! I'm psyched! Otherwise, oh yeah, I got my Bachelor's in Biology, and a Master's degree in Public Health. That's all.
  7. Gamavor, Good to know that there are still some kinky Armenians out there... oh God, we're going to Hell! ;p
  8. DoC

    Strange

    Aghmug, That reminds me of my last family reunion...
  9. DoC

    Strange

    Speaking of strange, I just found this site: http://web.tampabay.rr.com/lnsemsf/English...sh/english.html You'll really appreciate it if you're a star trek fan.
  10. Oh I am open to anything, it's just that my family (the armenian side) and armenian friends rarely kid around about sexual topics. It's considered SO serious of an issue. I just wish people would just relax and enjoy one of the wonders of being alive!
  11. Why is sex such a taboo issue in Armenian culture? Is it rooted in religion? Just curious about people's thoughts on this issue.
  12. I'm not sure saying that George "dubya" is armenian is something to be proud of. Kind of like being proud of the fact that Dr. Kevorkian (Dr. Death) is armenian.... Armenian or not, I just don't trust the man....
  13. DoC

    Naked News?

    You know what they say... "Naked news is better than no news"
  14. From Global Survival Network Egypt police crack down on foreign prostitute ring CAIRO, Oct 20 (Reuters) - Egyptian police said on Tuesday they had arrested 17 foreign women and two men for operating a prostitution ring and using the Islamic veil to avoid suspicion. Police said the women from Ukraine, Armenia and Russia had been working in Cairo and the Red Sea resorts of Hurghada and Sharm al-Sheikh for the past three months. The ring's leaders, a Ukrainian and an Armenian, were helped by two Egyptian millionaires who own tourism companies, the police said. They said the women covered their bodies from head to foot in Islamic garb to evade police surveillance. http://www.friends-partners.org/partners/s.../1998/0255.html
  15. quote:Originally posted by LISA: I finally tried the "Love Calculator". After many grim pursuits, I found my true love - Antonio Bandares. Will anyone help me find him. Ju want Antonio Banderas? Well, ju got 'im. I am his brother's, mother in law's, cousin's, roommate's, uncle's, gardner's good friend. I'll see what I can do...
  16. I agree with Sulamita... If the odds favored the existence of an armenian pimp, who's to say she didn't have any armenian prostitutes...And to say that it was justified b/c she was "pimping out" turks makes me sick. The fact that she was enlisting girls under 18 is really sick, regardless of whether they were turkish or armenian. These were human beings for christ's sake!! the DoC (aka, your local armenian ho) ;p ----------------------------------------- "Patriotism is a virtue of the vicious" Oscar Wilde
×
×
  • Create New...