Jump to content

spectra

Banned
  • Posts

    78
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spectra

  1. Hullo, Anoushik, Sona told me that you post in hyeforum I love Johan Sebastian Bach, and his [Christianity] related music. Currently I enjoy his Choral Prelude in F minor, BWV 639; Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ (I call out you, Jesus Christ). I heard this piece of music in movie Solaris (1972) by Andrei Tarkovsky. The movie is about love and respect. In that movie Tarkovsky shows that in 21st century people will not respect and love each other, and later when the relationship is gone, they regret.
  2. Because it is a right political move.
  3. Check out this Macromedia Flash movie about Macintosh. WARNING: There is a sensitive language usage in this film. Mac Kills (http://tj.fyxr.com/)
  4. гçáñ¹ ÁÝïñáõÃÛáõÝÝ»ñÇ Å³Ù³Ý³Ï Ó»ñ Ó³ÛÝÁ ïí»ù ÇÝÓ »õ »ë ÏÇñ³Ï³Ý³óݻ٠ӻñ »ñ³½³ÝùÝ»ñÁ£ §Ð³í³ï³ ѳí³ï³, áñ ëÇñáõÙ »Ù ù»½...¦ ²ñï³ß ²ë³ïñÛ³Ý The font wasn't clear. Welcome back spectra. Հաջորդ ընտրությունների ժամանակ ձեր ձայնը տվեք ինձ եւ ես կիրականացնեմ ձեր երազանքները։ «Հավատա հավատա, որ սիրում եմ քեզ...» Արտաշ Ասատրյան
  5. Armenia to send troops to Iraq Contingent will do non-combat jobs By Avet Demourian , Associated Press Armenia's parliament voted Friday to send 46 non-combat troops to Iraq, a move that was backed by President Robert Kocharian but drew sharp criticism from many Armenians and opposition groups. You can read more at Pasadena Star News (http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/Stories/0,1413,206%257E24533%257E2617831,00.html)
  6. I don't think it's a good idea to ask hyeforum's peeps to help you with an essay... Be afraid that your teacher also might be using this forum...
  7. I don't think it is possible to translate Griqor Narekatsi in english, but here is a link that you may find it useful http://www.digilib.am/texts/grigor_narekat...tian/index.html P.S. I am not looking forward in replying further more to this topic. Don't ask me why it's not possible to translate grapar to english, you know it very well.
  8. kick him??? I can say you got Mshetsu blood
  9. you forgot to mention that love is a thing that you earn very respectfuly If you loved somone for a reasonable time, then sex before marriage is ok. I wouldnt sugges to have sex before marriage if the relationship is weak and you still have some unanswered questions and misunderstanding with your boyfriend.
  10. spectra

    Weird

    I think this looks like a minidick :X
  11. Well I don't think you trust... in.. my... self-regious suicide... Presented by SOAD Happy Bday Idea of Sip Director Michael Moore^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H spectra
  12. spectra

    Atheism

    I think god exist, I have seen him in my dream. The picture was as follows: I was in Ejmiatsin, the place where I was born and raised, and it was a night, the stars were falling down and a men with a beard was slowly coming towards me, towards the earth. His face was very similar to Vazgen I Catholicos of all Armenians. Then he touched my head and then I don't remember the rest. But right the next day I went to Surb Mariam Astvatsatsin church. I love god and I love Jesus! Astvats is very kind and Astvatsatsin is kinder. I think god has played a major role in Armenians life. In many battles we have been united and unanimously fought with the enemies, just because we were Christians. I think that every Armenian should be a Christian. Anoushik, I agree it is your opinion to express your emotional feelings, but think that we're losing our national look in Diaspora, don't you think we have lost already a lot of Armenians?
  13. Since this is an "Armenian Forum"*, I think we should be careful on our posts. I was reading some of the articles and basically the topic of this forum "Same Sex Marriage" is wrong to be openly discussed in "Armenian Forum". All of us shall know that our great Armenian nation was always united in big battles starting from Vardanants battle to Bash-Aparan battle. In both battles we were united under the name of Jesus Christ and our Armenian Apostolic Church and our Catholicos of all Armenians. Therefore, Armenians should not post pro-gay marriage topics in this forum. Marriage is a saint thing. It is done in Armenian Church. I am not against the gay people. They are free to do anything in their bedroom. But I will not let them get married in Armenia, in Armenian Church. *some users are not Armenian.
  14. I spoke to skittles, and she meant this question this way: turn ons means what attracts u to someone else So don't get it wrong way.
  15. spectra

    Be Aware

    Fedix, you do your thing, I will do my thing, this thread is getting boring. I know who are corrupted and who are not. I rather to follow an Armenian who was born in Armenia. Suny-Muny, and such people have no right to WRITE the Armenian history. All of this time I've posted facts what Suny said and what Aivazians opinion was.
  16. When bear attacks on you, scream as lauder as you can, and then slowly go backwards and continue yelling at the bear, and then if noone helps you, you're dead Hey but you could win a prize for a good soprano Anyway I was trying to change the subject, since it's getting boring here :/ this kind of topics to discuss about are good in instant chat places...
  17. I like the Amen@ dzez song too, Dan! Too bad Meschian won't have concerts anymore
  18. spectra

    Be Aware

    Dear Fedix, It is true that Suny is "pro-Armenian" on the Armenian Genocide issue. But he wrote such untrue events that any reader of his article will criticize the Armenian Genocide. The theory of Suny about the Armenian Genocide is as follows. He claims that in 1915 Russia was threatening the almost collapsed Ottoman Empire, therefore, the Ottomans resolved the Armenians Question with a radical way. "Rather than a long-planned and carefully orchestrated program of extermination, the Armenian Genocide was more a vengeful and panicky act of suppression" – Suny, "Nation-making, Nation-breaking," op. cit., p. 16. (Source: "The history of the Armenia as Presented in American Histography" pages 86, 87) Suny has also made mistakes on the number of executed Armenians at the Armenian Genocide. First off he mentioned number of executed Armenians in 1915-1918 was 600,000-1,000,000 (Suny, "Nation-making, Nation-breaking," op. cit., p. 16). Then he mentions in "Looking toward Ararat" book that the number of executed Armenians in 1915-1916 was from few hundred thousand to 1,500.000. And then he says that the number of executed Armenians was 600,000 to 1,500,000. Then in 1993 published "The Revenge of the Past" (Page 74) book Suny changes the number of executed Armenians to 600,000 to 2,500,000. If I were a reader of his work, I'd classify the Armenian Genocide as a total lie. There cannot be such inaccuracy in numbers. The source of the foregoing is "The history of the Armenia as Presented in American Histography" by Armen Aivazian. Fedix, if you would like to continue protecting Suny as a pro-Armenian historian I can provide more articles on that regard and prove that Suny is nothing else than a corrupted anti-Armenian "historian".
  19. Anoushik is right. When you want to make a good relationship you better "marry the guy from your same village". Unless you don't want to have a long lasting relationship...
  20. I don't smoke, if I smoke then I smoke armenian cigarettes. I perefere Cigaronne lights. I am hairy Armenian guy. I think I am hairy because I was born in Armenia. Also I am hairy because I am a men and I've got guts Slaves, because the thread is about "liking black (nigro) guys". Black people were slaves before Lincoln set them free. (this was a joke also) Anyway, happy jew year !! LOL (joking) Happy new year angel4hope
  21. Who doesn't like slaves? Of course that was a joke, but not every girl likes a black guy, since hairy people can have their hair removed.
  22. spectra

    Be Aware

    Try this users guide for Armenian Fonts http://www.artsakhworld.com/fonts/armlang.html it may be helpful.
  23. spectra

    Be Aware

    Dear Fedix, Happy birthday. Suny always referred the western Armenia is Anatolia and eastern Armenia as Armenia. What is your concern about that article? Don't you think Suny is bribed by pro-Turkish historians and writes such lies about Armenian history? Like you have said what Suny claims is the truth, does that mean Movses Khorenatsi was wrong?
  24. spectra

    Be Aware

    Dear Fedix, I thought you were an intelligent people to talk. In foregoing replies you said that Armen Aivazian is embarrassing us with his idiotic ideas*. One if his ideas is the Critical Survey (The book that I referred in previous post). It is true that I have not read the whole book. Technically it is not possible to read a book while you're a busy businessman. But that does not mean I have no clue about Armen Aivazian's thoughts and concerns on our Armenian national issues. If you think that your negative replies on Aivazian will effect on the Superior Armenians, then you are very wrong. My suggestion would be to stop wasting your time, because I will not let anybody to post any anti-Armenian ideas on this or any other Armenian and non-Armenian forums. I am still looking forward to discuss about the Aivazian's "idiotic" ideas. Thanks. *
  25. spectra

    Be Aware

    If you have read the critical survey, then would you please tell me what was embarassing? Just point something from some page, and lets discuss over it. You can call people aghves, shoun, Everyone has a right label for themselves. Anyway, cheer up and have a nice new year's evening...
×
×
  • Create New...