Jump to content

AAL

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AAL

  1. No, my name is not Aram Armen Lavashian, lol. My name is John I'm the commander of the American Armenian Legion (Amerikahay Zinyalner) in the US. the copies I have put on is only afew of the pages, this notebook that I have is about 30 pages and very old. You can find out about us on our website at www.americanarmenianlegion.com or on Facebook at " American Armenian Militia " or " AAL John " Thank you for helping me out.
  2. I don't know who wrote it when it was written and for what purpose, that is what I'm trying to find out, there is a total of about 30 pages. I know it’s very old because the pages are all falling apart, so I scanned it so I won't have to flip the pages too much and get it worst then it is in. If someone can type what’s written in Armenian so I can read it I’m willing to pay for the service, if that is what it will take for me to be able to read it. I can read Armenian my only problem is I can’t read this handwriting. .
  3. I have a very old notebook thats handwriten in Armenian, a little massy so I can't read it. is there anybody that can read and type in armenian whats writen and if posible translate it to english?? these are a few of the pages. http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s509/globx777/img045.jpg http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s509/globx777/img046.jpg http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s509/globx777/img047.jpg http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s509/globx777/img052.jpg http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s509/globx777/img053.jpg http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s509/globx777/img054.jpg
×
×
  • Create New...